Wednesday, February 28, 2018

What did I get?

Okay let me just say it; i will uncover what the heck happened to me that involved the plan and everything through my phone let's do this.

Alright so i said that the plan was going smooth and great WELL turned out at the very last minute it was compromised.

I bought a ps vita and I was planning to hide the thing and use it stealthily is that even spelled well i'm not sure and WHY you ask? Well don't ask anything about it.

But alright fiiiine at least it arrived safely and from there on i've been enjoying the psv itself and the games. Also the camera, panoramic camera, taking screenshots which is my worst hobby ever bc it takes space and pretty darn useless for anybody else.

Taking screenshots were the reason why i broke my old phone's power button and everything. So you know how toxic it is now right? I need to have better control on this.

So the one i got is a ps vita slim, white, because my psp is black, and my ds lite is black-blue, and i mean don't you think it's kinda boring i just tried to get more colors you know. And if i get a 2ds xl or something i'll probably get the white-orange one bc i love orange and if i get black-blue it'll look too similar to my ds lite.

Just trying to get color diversity here. Lol. So my 7th generation handheld consoles are dark colored, and now my 8th generation handheld(s) will be light colored, maybe, if all of a sudden a 2ds xl or a new 3ds xl came out in nice colors i might be interested.

So that's all i gotta say i think, not so much of the HEYYY I GOT A PS VITA NOW!!! Because i really want to get back to it. Not that i'm unhappy of getting it. It's kinda like the new console hype is fading away? Ah whatever but i'm great.
Bye now.

-Kam is enjoying the new ps vita

No comments:

Post a Comment