Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Sodacannot keep up

Hey guys.
I know.

Aaah i am bacccc
On my phone trying to blog
I'm like on the last few weeks of march haven't blogged a thing this month but back on the 21st what am i talking about

Umm so i'm uploading a video on youtube
It'ssssss taking a while it's like a 1gb video and yeah it's like oooh uploading again after 4 months ain't u lmao

Yeah well i'm kinda lost here idk
And back to blogging again
Hey i realized i have 19 subs now? Wow i mean like wow didn't expect that?? Last time there were like 6 or something

I bet y'all don't find any good content so u just stick with trash videos i made haha thanks mate appreciate it

I will try uploading more i guess? For y'all 19 people i don't know who but it's just like so u don't have to subscribe to an abandoned channel like that's not fun

If u haven't seen my channel u can search 'Sodacannot' on youtube it's there i'll also get a link hold on
Right here i guess this is the right one
There, so try clicking on that and tell me if it's the wrong one so i can fix datt linkkkk

U can like watch some dumb videos mostly gameplays and few sketches also there's a subscribe button that u don't wanna click because UH WTH IS THIS amirite i'm just honestly wasting ur time

And my time
Oh god have i been a useless person this whole time????
Yes.

Okay bye now thanks for keeping in touch with me uh lol bye

And i know
-Kam (soda)cannot keep up with anything

No comments:

Post a Comment