Thursday, February 8, 2018

DEDicAtIOn???

MY GOSH IT'S 2018
IT'S 2-8-2018
Whaaaat
Uh okay so much dedication, hey people what is up KYLE no what'd you say???
LOL.

Can't believe I'm still blogging even though sometimes I can't keep up with the regular monthly goal my light is flickering WHO'S THERE STAHP IT!!
For those who don't know, don't know my monthly blog goal, don't know my blog, don't know me, don't know the purpose of this, don't know my light was flickering, don't know why my light was flickering... I have all the answers!!

Okay first one, my monthly blog goal is to post 5 times, a month, that's why it's called a monthly blog goal, pretty obvious. My light is actually still flickering someone tell me what is happening.
My blog, is this one, as you can see, is just a pretty much random blog that you probably found randomly that's why you're reading this, because you don't know what this is and you wish to know so let me explain in depth ((PERHAPS)) I will. So I thought, back in 2015, I was gonna start blogging 'cause I don't know maybe I'll end up somewhere cool, maybe a really famous *bad* writer or maybe so I can look back to what the frick I was interested in, you know. Or maybe I'd still be interested in the same thing even in the future 'cause I'd still be this same loser. I really just wanted to know how far I'll go lol that sounds like a song, and perhaps also to practice typing? Yeah. This is just a blog for... look at up there at the words I highlighted, that's pretty much it, you know my interests and this sad life in general.
Well for me, I'm Kam, that's what you can call me, that isn't my full name, but whatever. I'm just a regular kid from a place far, far away. Definitely in this galaxy though. I'm a geek, an all around trying to be balanced person, I like a lot of things, I love a lot of things, I'm also multifandom and feels are my #1. Just check out "The Creature" page, kind of an old one though.
The purpose of this- wait, what exactly is *THIS*?? You mean like, this blog or this post? Well the purpose of this blog is, unknown. Nailed it. And there is no purpose in posting this anyway so why would I need to?! WELL IT'S TO POST 5 TIMES A MONTH but WHY? What for?? I don't know I just have a goal for no reason. So basically, I can just delete this whole blog and it doesn't matter, it affects nothing except I wouldn't be worrying about forgetting to blog when it's almost the end of the month. But I don't want to, and I won't, because this is mine and I said so. And also, it's pretty lit. It's gOLd.
Yes, my light was flickering. The light in my room, the main one, the big ol' bright one.
Why was it flickering? Dude, I have no idea. Why do you even ask me? Or is it me, that is asking so I'm asking myself a question that I don't even know the answer to??? Damn that's really freaky. But really, maybe the electricity, maybe two ghosts in a relationship is fighting over a bowl of sandwich, who puts their sandwich in a bowl anyway? Sorry, ghost. We cool. Also I don't wanna Google it I really don't care tbh.

So yeah, that's all of them.
tl;dr.
Whatever, it's a good one though, I really put the effort for this one for real, I'm even on my laptop. ALL THE DEDICATION!! And I get back nothing. It's cool though, I'm probably the only one reading, nobody gives a crap.
This is a crappy blog anyway lol am I right?? XD
((ECKSDEE INTENSIFIES))

Ah okay, what else to put here? Nothing else perhaps, this already looks like a gold mine. Nice.
Okay, I guess that's all. If you read the whole thing, thank you so much. If you don't, good for you, you have time to do anything else that's more important, that matters, that actually means something to you, and perhaps the whole world. Be a good person.

I'm Kam, and I'm signing off, have a good day.

-Kam has dedication for now anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment