Friday, February 23, 2018

Black Panther kittens

Approximately yesterday, or today, whatever lol BUT THE 22ND of February, just 12 days after their mom's first birthday. Momcat was born the 10th of Feb last year, and her kittens, are my first cat's grand(kittens?)children.

Too bad my first cat can't be here to see her grandkittenschildren because, remember she died October 10th last year... :(

Now I just kinda wanna talk about the kittens, like
How fitting
I mean because these 5 kits are mostly black and I mean BLACK PANTHER?? Three of them look like they're wearing his suit, what the frick frack that's so cool? Like did they just come outta Wakanda? Is there a portal to Wakanda inside my cat Oreo???

GET ME INSIDE
I'M KIDDING ok wth that is weird.
But you know what's even weirder? One of them looks like it has an emo hair, and a beard. Like seriously w h a t!! Why! Are! You! Emo!! This one came from 2009, a time traveller kitty, make that a frickin movie.

We have so many cats now what the heckkk
2nd generation:
Oreo
Mars Rex Loki (Venus is STILL missing)
3rd generation: 5 kittehs
WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOOOOO
I think we'll maybe put them for adoption, like 4 of them maybe, ohh I don't know what if I grow attached to them? It's gonna be hard to let go.

Still, can't take care of THAT many cats, there are 9 of them now, broke our record, oh noes.
Ahh okay gotta go now I guess see y'all next time have a great life byeeee!

-Kam has a little somethin' for the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment