Monday, February 12, 2018

Greatest Collector

Heyyyy people what's up?

I'm so sleepy. No worries, still gonna do this one.
Remember what I said about dedication? Well, lol, didn't happen on my last post. This one? Not sure, I'll try... while listening to The Greatest Showman soundtracks.

Ohh that movie was incredible. Like, I totally had no expectations, but dang.
I wrote all about this on Twitter should I just like, copy it from there or something?
Goodness I'm so lazy, here you go.

Links first.
https://twitter.com/Kamicle/status/952894550401466368
https://twitter.com/Kamicle/status/952894552368496640
https://twitter.com/Kamicle/status/952896066474582016

The Greatest Showman was amazing. I had little expectations at first, people said it was great. It has familiar stars, I decided to see it. But... as soon as I saw the opening scene and the song started playing I had goosebumps. I was like "Ohhh okay this is gonna be great."

Turned out, it wasn't just great, it was WAY MORE than great. When Hugh Jackman started to sing, I cried out of happiness. It gave me a feeling I've never felt before, like, it was SO AMAZING, SO GOOD, JUST THE BEST. The music, the cinematography, everything. So happy I saw it.

I honestly can't find the best way to describe how much I love it and how I felt watching it by writing things down. I need to express it, actually emotionally express it. It would be me just screaming, dancing aggressively, running around qUaKInG. Seriously. I wanna see it again.

...And then a bunch of Hugh Jackman gifs because it's Hugh Jackman.

No seriously, check my twitter.

There. Happy? Not here to please you but to show MY GOSH I LOVE THIS MOVIE.
I mean what else is there to say?? You're lying if you say you didn't feel it. I felt, okay. Like, FELT. You know what I'm saying. I'm not even lying here, what's lying about this for? To gain views on this post? Naaah.

Is this dedication yet? I have no idea, can't do it while I'm sleepy like this though that's for sure. I was just playing a lot of Papa's Gamerias these couple of days. Why is this relevant? It's not. Ugh, I'm enjoying something.

Oh Black Panther is about to be here in a couple of days, I get to experience it two days earlier, good luck with that. Good luck you gotta wait longer. Good luck after Black Panther it's Infinity War, we're going to cry. No spoilers though. Zero deaths.
Ha if only PewDiePie was in Infinity War there would be zero deaths. BUT CAN YOU DO THIS though?!
But can Thanos do this? HE'S JUST A VIOLENT STONE COLLECTOR.

Hmmm okay time to go, thanks for reading... if.. you were.
Have a great day, see ya.

-Kam is sleepy so bye

No comments:

Post a Comment