Saturday, February 10, 2018

Marvel in SWF

Hey people what's up??
This one might not be a long one, but I just have to do it.
I really have to tell you guys this, I found a fan-made/unofficial Marvel game, it's really awesome. Retro style fighting game like street fighter, but you can play as Marvel characters like Iron Man, War Machine, Cyclops, Magneto, etc. I played a bit, but I honestly recommend trying it out especially if you're a Marvel fan or just a fan of superhero themed things in general.
Here's the link: http://www.y8.com/games/marvel_tribute
This isn't a gold post, lol, but still pretty gold.
The heck am I talking about?
I know there are like, Marvel vs Capcom games, I KNOW! But this one is worth trying out too. It's a free flash game, it's pretty well made, although I don't like the controls, maybe because I'd like to stay away from my laptop keyboard 'cause it's really hot.
Anyway, enjoy it! Hopefully I'll be back in a couple of days... It kinda sucks to think there's so many other plans and works I abandoned midway, and I just HAVE TO FIND MY STRENGTH to get back to it, alright.
Bye now.
-Kam really has to get back to it

No comments:

Post a Comment