Saturday, December 2, 2017

There was an idea

"In time, you will know what it's like to lose."
Y'ALL AVENGERS INFINITY WAR TRAILER IS HEEERE

It was out, finally, 2 days ago, on November 29th, 2017.
I'M SO READY FOR IT BUT NOT REALLY.

Okay I'm assuming you've seen it I mean WHO THE HECK HASN'T. If for some reason you haven't seen it then what the hell go see it now link here.
Or maybe you're too hyped you want to see the trailer again and try to find some things that you missed watching it the first time.


Honestly, I'm super hyped and excited for this.
I was shaking trembling quIVERING QUAKING so much the entire time. I HAVE BEEN WAITING and now that it's here, wow, just... another waiting game, with... more uncontrollable hype. But that's good since I'm not prepared for anything that might happen.

Seriously, it's like Civil War all over again, on like another level, since ya know it's an Avengers movie with more characters in it and higher chances of some major characters' death and Y'ALL I'M DEF NOT READY. If I wanna be honest I'll say just PROTECT EVERYONE and please I need a happy ending. But NOPE there's still Avengers 4 this is just Thanos and his collecting hobby.
I'll be dying inside the cinema drowning in my own tears oohhhhnononnonooo.
Let them be healthy and happy plsplspls?

They don't deserve to die, they deserve to be happy.
I'm hoping too much I knoow they finished shooting and for a good story you need sacrifices so yeah I mean I'm just not ready for anything really I'm gonna cry I can't do this anymore heelp.

I COULDN'T EVEN HANDLE A FREAKING TWO MINUTE TRAILER
I wouldn't be able to sit calmly watching the movie okay. And there's gonna be Avengers 4, more death more tears.
Feels, goosebumps, excitement, sadness. I will be freaking out, screaming inside, crying, losing all my sh*t because I will literally have no control, I will be an emotional train wreck. ded.
And my heart crushed if one of my beloved characters die.

So who's gonna die? Me. Isn't it obvious?
The beloved theme song and the opening: health -5% excitement +100%
I see them unite and reunite: health -10% happiness +100%
My fragile babies cry or have a break down: health -50% sadness +95%
Thanos and the crew hurt them: health -75% panic level +99%
ONe of them dies: health -99999%
Anything else: whatever I'm already on the floor trembling

FFS YOU DRIED RAISIN

I sort of made a list of who I think should be protected and why, and it's pretty much just all of them.
So it's pretty useless.
But I mean it. I'm scared. Protect them, protect me, protect my heart.
Marvel says no so OKAY COOL I DON'T NEED MY HEART ANYWAY HERE I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU JUST HIRE ME IN ANY MOVIE AFTER PHASE 3 OKAY COOOOOL

Alright I think that's it, in a couple of days I will post a run down on the trailer about what's going on or how I feel on each scene showed in the trailer. It's not a professional thing where I'm gonna look at each pixel trying to find secrets or come up with a lot of theories, it will be me just crying over the predicted fate of the characters and trying to be okay :')
Because the truth is, I just can't.

No amount of words can put the way I felt when I watched the trailer for the first time, how I felt after I did, and how I will feel watching Avengers: Infinity War.

So, thanks for reading this mess, wait till you see the next mess.
I'll have to go now, bye.

-Kam the mess with the huge pile of mess- PROTECT MY CHILDREN

No comments:

Post a Comment