Friday, December 29, 2017

Positively positive

Hey people, what's up?

I'm in the middle of a "limited to no internet crisis" if you're wondering. But all good! I feel like. Blogging doesn't eat up that much data but it's VERY limited so sometimes I'd have to think twice but I'm doing it right now anyway!!

This is kind of related to my plan of saving money so I could buy a new gaming console...
I wished, honestly, for things not to go bad and ruin my entire plan. I have a feeling it might be going downhill slowly right now, but I shouldn't lose hope, I need to think positive.

The plan will go accordingly, sometime in January I will check stores and ask around, to get the cheapest price possible  for the PS Vita slim.
Or for some stupid reason Sony found this and they decided to say "hey we want to give you one for free, 'cause we see you struggling there." HAHAH my imagination is crazy man.

Just think positive, Kam, why is that so hard??
Anyway, I think that's all, like what I said, I have very limited internet right now and I still have to blog more until the new year.
Alright, see you guys later!
Later!
LOL get that reference??

-Kam is struggling heLP

No comments:

Post a Comment