Monday, December 25, 2017

Whatever the heck the post title is

Heeeyyyyy sup guys

Ahh sorry I've been gone a long time, dunno.
I'm blogging with my phone again, cause, well, firefox is having problems handling google accounts.
Let's not get into too much detail there! Hi! So I'm back!

I'm feeling confused though, like I have no hope, lol idk, shouldn't worry too much cause everything's gonna be just ok.
Life.. uh... finds a way. Am I right?!

Let's start with some obvious things, well AN obvious thing, STAR WARS THE LAST JEDI!!!! YUP.
I've seen it, and though some people might not agree with me, but, a lot others will, The Last Jedi was incredible.
I loved it.

It's like a thrilling ride. An unexpected journey. Okay just watch it if you haven't.
Also I went all the way from Stormpilot to Kylux. HAHAHAH not that I don't ship Stormpilot anymore but HAHAHAHAH.

Another thing, birthday, yay birthday, in a few days, hm yes hmm yes yes.
I have a feeling I won't be getting much, tbh, and, I don't know, this doesn't help anything. I want both a freaking PS Vita Slim and a 2DS XL.

Cuz u know, if u wanna buy me one I'd be very thankful of your existence. Oh yeah I wish someone would buy me either one. Or I'll buy both, maybe, but I don't have much like. Like. Like. But I don't want someone to help me with buying it you know the payment, I'd rather get some money from them and then buying it myself without them knowing so there's no "oh some of the money that bought this was once belong to me so technically this could be mine so let me borrow it"

Wth.

Well I guess just buy one that interests me more than the other then, save more money till I have enough for the other one AND THEN I'LL HAVE BOTH a vita and a 2ds in some months to ten years gap whatever the heck-

Okay I'm done.
Just enjoy life and the things you have while they still exist and the people you have while they're still around.

Okay bye now.

-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment