Saturday, November 4, 2017

DemoDOGS

Hey people what's up?
My mouse is broken, can't exactly use this laptop properly without it, I'm a mouse-keyboard balanced user ya know...

What even is that?

I won't be using formats on this one, sorry this one won't be my "usual me".

Anyway, it's November.
A crazy thing happened today wow, I don't know how to feel, it was kind of shocking. Although I called it, I knew it was gonna happen but I'm still shook.
Not to be dramatic, it wasn't anything important.
Kind of relieved me, maybe? It was like something I thought was gonna be bad but turned out, not really, it wasn't, I was just shocked.

Am I rushing this?
I mean, you can't tell but I am, which isn't even important to be talked about here.

I guess I haven't said anything about this but
I watched Stranger Things S2! Yes mate I finished it!!
Can I just say, this is getting better and crazier. And holy crap the ending though... Go see it. Now I can't wait for S3.
To me the ending was perfect and the entire season was a blast to watch especially with me also wearing my Stranger Things t-shirt.

The new characters are pretty awesome.
Max is great. Bob, is g r e a t. I'm being serious.

I keep touching next to my laptop, as if the mouse is still plugged in. It's not and I moved it away 'cause it's broken and I really need a new one, SOON.

Alright that's all, thanks for sparing your time, reading this post.
When are people gonna start commenting and interacting though? Haha.
Okay I'm done now goodbye!

-Kam was shook

No comments:

Post a Comment