Monday, November 20, 2017

Give me an ANSWER

Hey people, what's up?

It's time for some THEORIES!1!1!!!1
Kind of.

First of all, out of topic, I saw Justice League, and lemme say it: It's not bad, I liked it.
I can promise everyone that from now on I will be watching all of future DCEU movies, hopefully.
That's just so wrong lol, "promise" and "hopefully" WELL hopefully I can keep my promise.

Oh there are two post credits scene so don't miss those!

So I watched The Good Doctor...
All 7 released episodes of it.
And now I have a really deep thought that I can't get off my head.


Not exactly an important thought, but I keep questioning everything and researching the A N S W E R. This isn't even anything related to the plot of the series itself. I'm being serious.

Let me tell you what it is. *spoiler alert maybe?*
At the very beginning of episode 3 "Oliver", the neighbor, who later revealed that her name is Lea, came by Shaun's apartment asking to borrow some triple a batteries. She said she was "in the middle of Uncharted and she's dead".

Okay, first clue, Uncharted, a PlayStation exclusive video game series.
Then she brought up like literally showing the controller into the frame. Second clue! Definitely a PlayStation home console, so it wouldn't be a PSVita.

Now for someone who's literally never had PS3 or PS4 but seen a lot of it, I obviously know how the controllers look like for each console. And judging from how the controller Lea held looks, very blurry, not on focus, like why would anyone focus on it? Very rarely in the frame... and stuff... it's a bit hard to see BUT! I think I might know.

My best guess is a PS3 controller. Though it looks a little different, between the 2 analog sticks should be a small gap, but there isn't, but maybe it's just an illusion? It's thicc-er too lol.
The area where you put your palms on, though, (what do you even call it?) it looks exactly like PS3's controller. So are its back and the L12 and R12 area.

But I still kind of see a bit of PS4 controller on it like, the concave on D-pad, maybe. Also like what I said there's no gap between analog sticks. And there could be a touchpad but again, it's blurry so who knows?
There are possibilities for either PS3 or PS4 controller. I don't even know.

We're talking about triple a batteries here too right? So which of these two candidates uses triple a's? NEITHER. Xbox uses it but come on, Uncharted on an Xbox? What kind of witchcraft??
It could also be a custom PS3 controller. Judging of how so far according to my eyesight and research, it's pretty much the combination of every single controller ever made in the en- oh whatever.

BUT WHEN will we get an answer?? WHEN?? This confuses me. Or for some reason I'm just dumb and just needed glasses in the first place. Are you kidding? I'm turning into Sherlock right now, what even is that she's holding?
Don't tell me I'm an amateur observer okay, an ambivert like me can observe too, so move outta my way.

I'm just still confused so give me an answer or a clarification or whatever, A CLOSER AND CLEAR LOOK how 'bout that?
Also on episode 7 "22 Steps", when Dr. Jared Kalu was with Glen, and Glen was holding Jared's shoulder, the thing on his index finger, I don't know what it's called, but it disappeared in one shot where Jared started to cry then appeared back in the next shot. 
Am I Sherlock?

My cats like to stare at fidget spinners, and sometimes poke it. Yes I still have those.
Okay I'm done now. See you guys, fellow observer, later.

-Kam needs an answer

No comments:

Post a Comment