Monday, October 30, 2017

WAKANDA

Henlo internet.
I'm not DaNiEL HowELL.
Dw it says "Henlo" not regular "Hello."

So, what is up PEOPLE?? The SKy OR THe CeILing??
I apologize.

So now that I saw Thor: Ragnarok. I'm very excited for Black Panther.
And Avengers: Infinity War, of course. Can't wait for the teaser/trailer.
You HAVE to see Black Panther's trailer, honestly, go see it it's amazing I swear Wakanda and everything, OML. Like, the vibes, the music choice, WAKANDA.

I recommend y'all to see Thor: Ragnarok as well. It's amazing and hilarious. Music choice is also brilliant. Jokes are all on point and FREAKIN' HILARIOUS. Both music and jokes fit the scenes. I'd honestly watch again, just don't know when and, well, I need to save money LOL.

Now back to WAKANDA- I mean, Black Panther. Sorry, I just like to say Wakanda, because- well I mean "write" since, this is a blog post, and not a vlog so, I can't really "say" anything.
SO Black Panther, honestly can't wait till February. But I think, here, it'll be released sooner, like in January. MCU movies usually release sooner here where I live. FUN right I can spoil things to people- BUT haha no I will not do it here for Thor: Ragnarok, no, there will be no spoilers.

Except that I actually can and this could suddenly just turn into a SPOILER ALERT I'm just kidding there will be NO SPOILERS anywhere I swear I'm just gonna spread the hype for y'all, GO SEE THOR: RAGNAROK AS SOON AS IT'S THERE IN CINEMAS NEAR YOU!

No back to WA- sorry, WANDA MAXIMOFF I mean...
Black Panther.
Right. Black Panther, if you've seen the trailer, DON'T LIE TO ME I know you're hyped too, by just seeing how cool it's gonna be with all the Wakanda vibes and the technology and very cool everything I am seriously very excited for it.

The new suit...
Martin Freeman.
Did I just say, I'm excited to see Martin Freeman again? HAHA obviously we deserve to see more of his character. Wouldn't be as cool as the superheroes and everything else BUT it's Martin Freeman. I mean Benedict got his second ap- SPOILER nevermind.

And wow, I mean, so much more, I just don't know what else to say, but I can totally say that the trailer is SO COOL, and I can't wait to see the movie being EVEN COOLER.

I think that's all I wanna write here, thanks a lot for reading.
See you next time peeps! (Pls watch Thor: Ragnarok and Black Panther trailer.)

-Kam is very amazed by Black Panther's cool trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment