Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Knowledge

Hey sup y'all!?

Alright so Justice League comes out in a few days here.

So should I stay or should I go?
I mean should I watc- WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT OF COurse I'm gonna see it!
I mean I'm gonna see "IT" so bye lol nevermind I don't think it's still playing in cinemas near me.
I n  c i n e m a s  n e a r  y o u

I gotta be honest, I have only a little bit of DC knowledge. Since I started liking superhero and comic stuffs few years ago, this is okay right? I grew up with Naruto manga and anime lol, and also K-POP boybands, well, I was attached to one.


Now for some reason I just fell in love with Marvel. I don't know if this is because I was interested in Marvel first or... something. It's funny I feel like I have a special connection with Marvel.
HAH yeah like I'm not talking nonsense.

But I freaking love the actors and actresses, and the characters, the movies, the comics, everything perhaps. I just don't know okay I love them. It's like the Marvel fandom is the first fandom I joined that makes me feel awesome, makes me want to stay and never leave. Like it's hard to describe but other fandoms I'm just like yeah hi I like this I like that this is great.

I watch other movies and I don't think I ever felt like I'm super excited for their upcoming movies like I do with Marvel, and Star Wars too, but mostly Marvel. I think part of it is because of the actors, and the great people who worked on the movie that made me fall in love-
okay I have to stop lol. I was gonna talk about planning to see Justice League and now OHOHOHH look where we are, talking about Marvel again are we?

So yes, it's true I'm planning to see Justice League, I saw one trailer, uhh it wasn't the latest one I think, but I'll see the latest one for sure. And then I'll go see the movie. I still have no idea what exactly to expect but mmkay. I gotta be honest I'm not feeling that excited but alright I'll just go and see it and find out if it's great.

(THERE'S GONNA BE TWO POST CREDITS SCENE!!)


But I'm excited for Avengers: Infinity War though for real.
LOL AND THEEERE I GOO TALKING 'BOUT MARVEL AGAIN *like I'm singing for forever nvm

OH HECK in a few days Ben Platt will do his last Dear Evan Hansen performance ummm what should I say? Oh yeah, take care man, you were amazing, and you left me in tears and like, I don't know, I wish I could be there for your last DEH performance but hey we're a million worlds apart so bye I mean good luck for that and good luck for your future plans. You're great, and thank you.

I'm serious man Dear Evan Hansen really did bring back my strength and spirits I'm felt optimistic about my dreams because of it, and I would like to thank all the cast that did a really great job.
Yeah I mean I know what I did, and I'm sorry but what can I do when there's all these hype but I'm so far away and there's nothing else I can do UHMYgasghd my stomach hurts...

Okay that's all for now I think.
I talked about too many things. Thanks for reading, it means a lot to me. Also, leave a comment before you go in case you're Ben Platt or maybe Kevin Feige, y'all wanna hire me? I'm up.
Alriiiight byee!


Wait, just a little thing. A screenshot, actually:


-Kam can act seriously HIRE ME

No comments:

Post a Comment