Monday, November 6, 2017

f u t u r e

Hello depressed people what is up?
I'm sorry.

OH COME ON JUST FACE THE TRUTH ALRIGHT.
But don't just stay there, rise for some change!! You know it sucks but it can get better!
Who? Pennywise?
NO, frENd it's LIFE! Life can get better, if you make it happen. 

Awh noice, wise messages right at the beginning of the post. What even is this anymore? Why am I like this? :P

Sh*thead just keep giving me italic format, STAHP IT!!!!!!!!!
ohmygoodnesyajsmdkjasdjadahdkajdkashdja it's doing it stashs[pdasd[
I didn't need that ok just get it for me WHEN I NEED IT fgs leaaaaaaarn
and it's doing it again screw this imma copy and paste from wordpad

Ah this is probably better, I don't know ok I haven't tried lemme try.

Sorry I swore there with the crapword but ehhehehehe this is ma blawg so ye ummmmmm I kind a swear every now and then it's cool for me.
In real life I mainly whisper for those kind of things though but lol I mean what don't I whisper? Like, I talk to myself (normal, I swear everybody does it) I whisper it up beCAUSe I don't want people to hear IDK why I just don't wanna disturb them and make them think I'm insane.

Uhh okay this post is getting really personal what should I talk about?
I heard Avengers Infinity War trailer is dropping before new year, that's exciting, surprise me Marvel.
And hire me come on.

I figure if I ever get the chance to work with Marvel and appear in one of the MCU films or maybe just other movie universes in general that I care about I won't take small roles, I guess.
Just the thought of having cameo appearance and then never appear anywhere again makes me sad, like I love Marvel so much. Unless I'm Stan Lee which I'm not obviously, OR AM I?!?!?
You know, I need that chance to be in more than one MCU movie, and taking small ones isn't gonna get me anywhere.

FUTURE PLANNING WOOOW I do that a lot.
Just hire me pls. I love acting so much.
But hold up am I ready?

And that concludes this episode.
I mean IDK but thanks for reading, leave a comment, anything at all.
K THANKS BYE <3

-Kam plans a lot 

No comments:

Post a Comment