Wednesday, August 30, 2017

d r e a m d a d d y

Henlo hooman, what is up?
ZE SKY

MWHAHAHHAHAHAHA eViL LauGH
I'm so random today.
So what is actually up? Like, in my life. Well, tbh, not so much. I'm currently revisiting (by that I mean listening) to songs I used to listen to back then. I guess saying "back then" doesn't really count since technically the songs aren't really old.
Maybe what I'm trying to say is.. I'm listening to songs that I used to listen to, so much, but not anymore. Doesn't matter if the song is old or not so old idfc.

But the point is, I'm listening to some music.
That's basically it.
Hey, it's almost September... ARE YOU EXCITED FOR NOVEMBER?!?!


Also, there's comic-con on October I wonder if I can go? (note: definitely not SDCC) LET ME GO THERE PLOX!
I wanna be honest tho if I am then I'm totally gonna be broke after. Pretty sure a lot of things there like merch and ya kno geeky things are going to be expensive because if I sell anything there I would sell them with high price not gonna lie.
I just need to prepare for anything.

Oh yeah, Thor: Ragnarok... I'm v excited. All the casts are fantastic and I'm sure they will be!
Also, Taika Waititi, nice SDCC romper. How did you pull that off so well, like, honestly it WORKS!
Yea werk it.
I also want to add, CLOTHES HAVE NO GENDER.
That's it, MIC DROP.

I have something I wanna talk about that I forgot because I kept it to myself, I didn't write it down anywhere, and now that I'm trying to blog and write whatever the heck that was, I couldn't. I already forgot.
I SHOULD'VE DONE IT BEFORE LIKE ON WORDPAD OR NOTEPAD OR ANYTHING ELSE.
D u m b a s h e c c
I'm trying to get it back it was something about movies I guess?? Not sure. If it is then can I just say that I watched The Dark Tower and Cars 3 recently.
And do you know I cried too many times on a darn cars movie? I didn't see that coming. I mean from the trailer, I should've known BUT NOPE I totally ignored that bc I know the rest is gon b k but NOPE AGAIN I donated too much tears to the cinema. I. WAS. WRAWNG.
Hey y'all don't mind right??

Oh yeah Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is already out on DVD/Blu-Ray!
They released two gag reel previews.
EXTRA FUNNY MATES GO WATCH, there's two, here's the google link so you won't have to google it yourself, just click the links you want.
Ravangers what? Ravagers + Avengers? Seems fun tbh.
I'M MARY POPPINS Y'ALL! "Stahp laffin."
"EASY BABE! THAT CAME A LOT CLOSER THAN IT WAS SUPPOSED TO."

OWAIT NOW I REMEMBER!!!!!!!
I PLAYED DREAM DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DREAM DADDY A DAD DATING SIMULATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A GAME OF MY DREAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I just freaking can't when I found out what it's about and when I FOUND OUT THAT I CAN BUILD MY OWN DREAM DADDY OR MAKE MYSELF A FREAKING HOT DADDY.
I'm so sorry this game is too powerful I'm holding back tears.
As of now, I have finished 6 daddies' story, dated all 6, 3 times each. Maybe more, I don't remember.
The one I haven't done is Brian's story because I heard there's gonna be a lot of mini games AND I AIN'T PREPARED BIH.
So I'm saving him fo l8r.

Don't tell anyone but I kinda recreated Dilddy Lestowell on my save and tried my best to follow DnP's path. LMAO "Don't tell anyone."
But honestly IDK exactly why I did this I thought it'll b k. I thought y not bc I wanna see and grow Dilddy if they don't. I mean, pair Dilddy with other dads if they don't do it.
I swear though DnP should make Dilddy date Damien, because, MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE.
I wasn't much of an emo myself back then, I didn't know well known emo punk bands, I only knew a couple of songs.
You wanna know what I was doing around the emo phase everyone went through? I was probably playing video games, or watching Naruto all day, or listening to K-POP.
No srsly though, SuJu was the sh*t back then, I was a fangirl up until I heard they're done by creating another K-POP boyband called EXO, which is popular nowadays, but when I know that I was like, "All right, guess I'm done with K-POP." Yes, I decided that I'm done.

My K-POP days are over now.
Don't get mad at me, everyone was like, "mehhh SuJu members are getting older, now they're almost 30. Look there's a new boyband with fresh young boys that look very very cute!"
And, well, it was either abandon SuJu for another or move on once and for all. And I moved on.
No hate towards any boyband, SuJu is still kickin' and EXO is doing great. Also BTS is okay too. I don't listen to any new K-POP songs now though.
Also, BTS Army? Right? Please get some of you in control, don't attack Phil Lester.

The funny thing is now that I'm older, I'm having giga crush on people that are over 30.
What the f***.
Is this like a problem? Nah it's cool, nothing between us. Obviously -_- who the hecc do I think am I?
Just a random weird person.

Hmm I think that's it.
Thanks for reading peeps, hope you had a great... time..?
Just, have a great day/night, or whatever time right now in your area.
This is Kam, signing out! :)

-Kam signed out lol byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment