Sunday, August 6, 2017

Setting up a goal!

HEY PEOPLE! WHAT IS UP!?

TECHNICAL ISSUES AGAIN! Texts turned super smol HOLY CRAP!! :(
What is wrong with you?? is2g I'm so mad because of this, TWICE YOu let this happen whoever is in charge, FIX IT NOW!!

GUESS WHAT?
THIS YEAR, MIGHT BE THE FIRST EVER YEAR that I post EVERY SINGLE MONTH! *not counting how many I posted each month BUT AT LEAST THERE'S 1
IF, I could make it till the end of the year while I keep posting each month.

And, next year, maybe I can set up a goal where I would FULLY COMMIT and post properly, consistently, 5 for each month! Wouldn't that be great?!
Let's do this boiis

Today I took pictures of the kittens, one by one, and I'm finally getting to understand each of their fur patterns.
Oh, if you don't know, they've all opened their eyes, like a week ago since they are currently 3 weeks and 4 days old. They still have dark eyes though, I'm pretty sure the colors' are going to change, we all know that right?

TBH I don't really know what to talk about, but let's give this one a go so and come up with ideas along the way.
(UHH NO I ACTUALLY came up with some pretty great things, so keep reading!)

I'm currently doing movie marathon, that will probably go for 6 days. I do this on data btw so idk when it's going to run out... but I still don't want to use all these data for granted because...
why do I have to explain this
Anyway, so it'll take time, right... my goal is from 2-4 movies a day, which won't be a full marathon, it's not really a marathon so why do I call it that... but I'm gonna do it anyway.
I will also take some time off in between since I will have to do other important things, so yeah. That doesn't count does that? oh well.

Have you ever done a movie marathon? Pretty sure you all have.
How was it though? Is my "movie marathon" worth to be called that way? Or is it more like,
movie jog?
hahA I'm SO FunNY
Probably the reason why I wanted to do this in the first place was because my IMDb watchlist was
getting out of hand I had 68 movies listed in it and it really bugs me I gotta do something.
And that's why I AM doing something, you know, watch some of the movies in it, that I can watch right now. So I can push it down to 20-30 movies, so, I can calm down.
I'm planning to see Dunkirk in a theater, and Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets if I got the time, so I can take two down. And see future upcoming movies. Is it really okay to put "future" and "upcoming" in the same sentence though? I'm worried the
grammar police is going to hunt me down for this.
Please don't kil me.
That was meant to be spelled that way, not that it's spelled correctly, in fact, I know that it's the wrong spelling BUT it's intended to be that way.
Why? Oh you'll know why...

*whispers* Discord ;)

Oh I also want to let everyone know that, I'm probably taking a rest in the CPPS community, I haven't been playing it again in ages, I would like to apologize if I ever hurt someone there.

I WILL be back! Don't worry. Not now though, soon, when I feel the push to do it, I'm still feeling kinda, like, fed? Is that the word?
Okay let me explain, I guess I just played too much, cared too much, that I feel like it was kinda a burden to get back into Discord, see new announcements, new updates of every single CPPS that I play, and then get back to the game to get new items, see the new party, and attend meet-ups that ALWAYS happen at 2-3 am my time, that I almost feel like,
I'm losing all the fun because I only, maybe, cared about what my penguin has, instead of having more fun and chat with all the other players.

I kinda feel bad, all these times, I felt upset for missing out sooo many limited items, rare items, because I missed a day without playing or that I didn't stay up late, when, IF I think about it again,
doesn't really matter. Because they're all just a game, and everything that starts, has its end, ONE DAY. And now I know, I shouldn't be that upset, instead, just have fun, have more fun, enjoy the time while all these different CPPS still exists.

But who the heck cares about having fun in less known CPPS cause
nobody is even online when I am and well, what can I do alone there? It's a freakin MMORPG with a large social aspect.
YES, CPPS GAMES NEED PLAYERS IN ORDER TO BE A FUN THING OR IT'S GONNA BE A FLOP!
Pardon my capital letters.
That's why a lot of them closed down, no one plays...
Is this a sad story now?


WOAH it's time to go back to watching more movies to eliminate them from my watch list on IMDb.
YES, I am that addicted to listing and collecting things, you should probably check out my list of movies that I've watched and see if MAYBE you've seen more than I have.
Get that Crash Bandicoot reference?
WOAH!

Well, I guess that's all I wanna say. Hey, thanks, for being here, even just for once. Nice to have a little recognition from someone, I hope this post, or any other one that I did, brighten your day SLASH night LOL.
Or maybe they inspire you a little, on what you can do in life to make it feel less boring.
Don't forget, nothing's impossible, so go out there, try new things, or if you don't like it, go and reach your dreams! Take a small step, then another.
Thanks for reading, again.


Wait, does my style of writing make you kinda sick? With all these random formats, you know the bold texts and large texts all over the place? Let me know!

See you next time!

-Kam likes to watch movies!

No comments:

Post a Comment