Sunday, August 20, 2017

More Google cars

Hey people! What's up?

I mean, HELLO INTERNET (WTF THIS IS DAN'S THING) and WELCOME TO BEHIND THE MEME, where we take a look at the meaning and the origin of your favorite memes and treeends..! jk lol this isn't BTM.

You won't believe this.
You know that I mentioned once (or maybe a couple more times, and some subtle hints) that I live in Indonesia, a beautiful country.
Recently it was Indonesia's independence day, WE'VE BEEN FREE FOR 72 YEARS! Wooh!
Also *cough* to people saying that I don't love my country for always using English language you can flip off mkay...
LOL I'm not that rude. Didn't mean to be that rude.
But seriously, speaking English does not make me any less of a proud Indonesian.
We're going to talk about attentions, AND Dan and Phil!


The thing about our country is that, we don't usually get a lot of attention so when we get some we frickin' celebrate.
If you remember om telolet om, THAT is our invention. Now seriously, I know it is a stupid meme. But we love stupid jokes!
We call it "Receh", like, receh jokes, receh memes. It's like our own name for dank memes. It's so damn stupid, it's dank.
We love memes, dank, normie, even dead memes, YOU NAME IT! Anything meme, we love it.
Or is that just me? Hmmm :/

Some of us even feel like we're going too far, afraid people will see us as idiots for this stupid meme.
It's just a meme bro.
Come on.
Also the "Behind the Meme killing memes" thing is just stupid tbh. SORRY but that's my opinion.
BTM isn't killing memes, BTM is explaining memes for those who don't fully understand or want to know its origins, you know the story behind it ;)
And Grandayy, our lead memer, also isn't responsible for any meme killing.
In fact, I don't think there's such thing as killing a meme. A meme is dead because people leave it, not because people kill it. Just a thought.
#MemeEquality

SO what I was trying to talk about...
About how I love when my favorite people mention my country or do something very Indonesian.
Such like, that time PewDiePie got something from an Indonesian fan. YouTube gamers playing that Indonesian-made horror game.
And people wearing batik.

And now, Daniel James Howell.
Actually, a couple of days ago, when Dan and Phil were playing Geoguessr for the 2nd time Dan mentions Indonesia.
Made me squeal.
Here's the full video link. Here's a jump to the part when Dan mentioned Indonesia. And here's the same jump, just a little bit earlier, in context, so you'll get what they were talking about.
#LinkMaster

Yeah, I was happy.
Thanks you two, hopefully one day you can visit this beautiful country!
And hopefully one day I can meet them, get a lil advice from Dan maybe CUZ WE'RE BOTH ACTORS! :)
Hey Dan any advice?? Phil, you too maybe?? I'm open for any.
You guys too, if you wanna give me acting advices or blogging advices, that's cool too! Leave a comment below and I'll make sure I read them all.

Also I'm thinking about turning on adsense, maybe for some extra cash because I'll need some money.
Basic things you know. Not hurting anyone anyway. You can always use adblock.
Thing is, I don't really know how exactly am I supposed to do it.
But I'll figure it out one day. It's gonna be ok.

I think that's all I want to say in this post.
Press a like
I mean lol nvm that's Anthony Padilla's thing lololol
But hey, THAT'S THE INTERNET FOR YOU AND ON THE INTERNET MEMES ARE KEENG!
Thank you for reading, have a great day!

-Kam is very happy and proud

No comments:

Post a Comment