Wednesday, August 2, 2017

main daddies

u r TEARING ME APART lisa

I swear the post formatting from the last post was f**ked up -_-
I GOTTA FIX IT
FFS I'M SO MAD I SWEAR I NEED TO REWRITE THIS OR SMTH
*I might delete it and republish the "main daddies" post after this
or just move it to this one
I had to copy that one to wordpad and copy it back and reformat everything WHY

Hey p e o p l e what is up

THAT'S SO CLICKBAIT THO
This is what I call, a quality title... *Kam does the hand smooching thing chefs like to do*


I forgot how many post I need for this month, wasn't it like, 5 or something? Just like usual? I mean, the usual, usual... The original.
What the hecc am I talking about


Y E S O N E O R I G I N A L C H I C K E N P L E A S E N O S P I C Y S P I C E

What happened to the text formatting it keeps giving me a space and it won't go back to normal size HALP

There you go, free from the heck.
Heckling heck. Ignore this pl0x.


Oh wait the space is Firefox's fault now I remember... please I don't need this leave me alone I DON'T NEED MORE SPACES!!!!!!
WAIT NOW FIREFOX WON'T BE MY DEFAULT BROWSER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!

I trusted YOU to be my default browser ever since I uninstalled the old one YOU WON'T TRUST ME BACK WHY?!?!

My life is so miserable.
Here's a screenshot to prove it:

Oh yeah can we talk about Hayley Atwell and how right now, I am obsessed with her.
No, that doesn't mean she'll take away Chris Evans' position at number #1 but, I guess I have another list for the fems ;)


Favorite actors
I mean MAIN DADDIES amirite:

  1. Chris Evans
  2. James McAvoy
  3. Sebastian Stan
Favorite actresses ;););)
  1. Hayley Atwell
  2. Elizabeth Olsen
DAmmit firefox you suck WHY WON'T YOU HELP ME HERE
WHERE IS THE DAMN CURSOR IT'S GONE???


Don't fight me for not including more, and definitely don't fight me for not putting Seb on #2 so he would be close to Chris, at least he's in it okay?? :( I just love James more I'm sorry can't help myself.
And oookayyy, I knooow, Scarlett Johansson, Marisa Tomei, they are very very beautiful, also don't forget Gal Gadot (DC that I'm trying to get to know better) I GET IT okay I felt it
ya know, tha feelz. when. i. see. their. pretty. faces. i. just. suddenly. want. to. do. something. and. melt. and scream, that's right, scream.
Notice how they're all Marvel actors in my fave list? Yup :)
Also, Steve when you're done with Sharon I can take her with me for you I mean *COUGH* what happened???

So yeah, tbh. What? You haven't seen that post where I told you about unspoken stuffs?? ;) You better go read it because apparently I'm GAY AF NO DON'T READ THAT unless you're ready to know the true Kam, okay? WELL not exactly the truth because there's more to it than just THAT WORD and I'm closeted irl oh f**k umm TO put it simply I'm just more fluid than you think.
I'm just saying that
"People are allowed to love whoever they want." And yes, it shouldn't be such a big deal like, lmao @ those ppl kicking out their children for being who they are smh OPEN YOUR MIND!

Or do I need to call The Ancient One or Doctor Strange? Maybe they can help you know...
Just to make your whole life a lot better without hate and everything, wouldn't you want that? A peaceful life... oh I always dream of it, maybe in the future? Maybe...

Speaking of this and that, I just wanna say one more time,
It's not a big deal, at all.
You can still live being who you are, and you can still live with people who are trying to be themselves. Nothing wrong and it's definitely not hard to do, OBVIOUSLY if everyone's doing the same. Right now? No I don't think so. Not right now though.
Also if you don't know, bigotry isn't allowed around my comment section, if you appear to be one of the people who would say stupid stuffs, no offense but you gotta leave, nobody likes what you're doing. Don't spread hate. Spread love, peace, and understanding. And don't forget respect other people.

THERE YA GO, THE RULES of the COMMENT SECTION!
I feel like I'm so effin ready to open invitation to my Discord server and build an empire, but probably more like a community, I don't wanna feel better than everyone else.
Empire, lol, just wanna make it seem cool so people would join.
I currently have this one server called "What Server?" And I'm the only one in it and it's pretty much just sh*tposting and my meme agenda.
Meemee and maymay. Sounds like a twin I'd love to meet. Parents if you have newborn twins name them Meemee and Maymay, make them a legend.
Don't take my stupid advices mkay.

Alright fellas, that's all I can write down on the first post of this month of August, a very patriotic month.
Thank you so much for reading this one, it's quite long I'm surprised you survived and made it here, good job, I'm very proud. :) lol
I gotta go now so.. see you all next time!

(And there you go, THAT is the right formatting, no extra spaces, hopefully.)

-Kam feels things when there's an idol in sight

No comments:

Post a Comment