Tuesday, September 5, 2017

My Precious

Hey people, what's up?

I was just going through some useless (like me) websites and clicking the bored button.
You wanna know what I really want right now? I want a Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters t-shirt/sweater. I want the sweater the most though, just that one.
Honestly being a part of X-Men would be great, living in the X Mansion and being taught by Professor X. BUT HEY THAT'S THE INTERNET FOR YOU AND ON THE INTERNET MEMES ARE KEENG They're fictional.
I'll just get the sweater pls thx, and meet James McAvoy. Pl0x.


Aaahh can't wait till X-Men: Dark Phoenix.
But before we get that, WE'LL GET THOR: RAGNAROK, which for some of us, comes earlier a couple of days maybe even a week earlier!! I heard here we're getting them on October 25th YES BOYE!
I can't wait honestly. I heard Taika Waititi said it's gonna be 90 minutes long plus 40 minutes of credits. I have a feeling he's joking about that though... I mean seriously??? 40 FREAKIN' MINUTES OF CREDITS?? No way, maybe the credits will include 5 scenes like on Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, but there's no way it's gonna be 40 minutes long!

Before that we heard we'll have 1 hour and 40 minutes of Thor 3, but IDK which one is the truth tbh. I just want to see it, and I really want it to be good and worth it. I'M COUNTING ON YOU TAIKA WAITITI! YOU LOOK GOOD ON A ROMPER!
I think, also on November, we'll get Spider-Man: Homecoming on DVD and Blu-Ray, can't wait to see the gag reel, honestly the only thing I'm so hyped about.
Boiii, there's so many things I'm hyped about. This year, next year.
I had a plan for next year too, but I'm not sure if I'm actually going to do it next year or in 2019. I still won't tell anyone about it unless I need to. Thinking about it gives me anxiety sometimes, it's such A BIG THING for me and yes it scares me too, I don't know how to face it.

IT HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY FUTURE!! That's why it scares me so much, how am I gonna do it, and is it gonna go well?? :( I can't talk about this anymore let's leave it for the end of the year, or maybe on my birthday I'll tell everyone... who knows.
2K17's D28 people! Remember this date and I'll shall reward you uhhh nevermind just, we'll celebrate or some other crap! YAY! Why not!

But you know, talking about the future, dreams, motivations, recently I saw this on Reddit (I KNOW I'M SO LATE!) Jeff Goldblum was given an advice and he gave it to us!:

What is the best advice ever given to you?
[–]_JeffGoldblum[S] 2668 points 3 years ago

"Ooooh.
Gee. The best advice ever given…to me… Let's see. Oh boy. This is a good one. The best advice ever given to me is fill your days with what you love doing. Also, you know, contribute as substantially as you can to the community, and, uh, something the opposite of what the opposite of what the character does in Wolf of Wall Street. Do something worthwhile and substantial, not with any sales technique or baloney on top of it, and give as much as you can. The opposite of the Wolf of Wall street, but I don't know how to put that into a pithy piece of advice. And also, put down your device, whatever it is, when you cross the street. Stop, look, and listen. Both equally important."

So yeaah, that's really good. It gives me power and motivation.

Wanna know what I've been trying to do recently?
Doing more accents and impressions, I like 'em. And I did quite a good job I think, for some of them. I'd say I'm pretty good at doing Smeagol/Gollum impression, mainly Gollum I think, the "my precious" impression, Bilbo Baggins, Gandalf... I also did like, Chris Evans, Jeff Goldblum, tried Renner's laugh but idk I can't, Graham Norton...?? Hulk, Iron Man, Captain America, Spider-Man/Peter Parker, little bit of Bucky. OOHH IAN MALCOLM's "so you two, dig up dinosaurs?" but  the laugh was too much I couldn't lol. Aaand a little while ago, "I have never felt power like this before" Prof X, ALSO MY FAVE, the entire raining in the kitchen scene in DoFP, "this is a code red situation... we are special operation...." and OHHH A LOT MORE!

And for accents I'd say I'm good with American, British, working on Australian and Scottish, maybe Irish too? I guess I can do redneck, uhhh... idk, I tried a couple others.
Life uhh finds a way!
So das why I try
noonononooo I do! "Do or do not there is no try."
Sometimes I do Darth Vader's breathing too.. wasn't that good but it's ok I guess.

Ahhh that's a lot to say, I guess I'm done then?
Thanks for reading, encourage me to practice more in the comment section I'll love you forever! :)
Hope you have a great day, I'll see yaa laaterr!!!
BYE! :)))

-Kam does accents and impressions

No comments:

Post a Comment