Friday, December 30, 2016

cheese cake!

cheese CAAAKE

the title of my last 2 posts.
IS THIS A SIGN??????????

i want a cheese cake.
(yeah that's a sign, unplanned, but then when i see it again, oh wow cheese + cake)

what am i even talking about.
AS YOU CAN SEE i still don't have my cake.
"what is this about?" no i just want a cake, one just for myself. i want to eat a cake. cheese cake maybe. or rainbow cake. any kind of cake that i might like. but i mostly like cheese cake and rainbow cake.

cake.

i don't care whatever size it will be. i know people might be just like "this one huge cake and it's all for yourself?" excuse me, if you don't wanna say that then just buy me a small one, i honestly don't care as long as it's a cake and edible.

lmao, look at me. look at these.
now, since my birthday all i talk about is cake. just cake. i only care about the cake. (maybe)

but yeah, birthday, cake.
i need a birthday cake. i didn't get one.
sad isn't it? i know. seems a bit crazy, too.
i don't care, you wanna give me a cupcake? it's fine at least i'm getting a cake. or just a muffin, sure. cookie? nah, doesn't count.

oh and i saw this K-2SO figure...
I WANT ONE.
now here's the thing, there was only one left that i saw, it's in a mall far away from where i live, i mean i'm in a holiday and right now i'm staying not in the city i live in. and damn it's expensive, for me.
it costs like 1/4 a vita. "that's not expensive." well I'M TRYING TO FRICKIN SAVE MONEY TO BUY A VITA SOMETIME NEXT YEAR.

i didn't even bring my wallet to the mall, i forgot. and i don't even think the money i have in my wallet is enough to buy one.

dammit.

and also, when i said 1/4 a vita, that's just the vita, without anything else (no game, external sd card or whatever and stuff). and perhaps it's the cheapest vita price i've ever said, it could be more expensive somewhere else like in another store.

the figure was like almost the size of my lower arm and it was frickin K-2SO, my favorite droid. i also saw others, like stormtroopers, other troopers, a lot of darth frickin vader.

i don't even know anymore.
why is life so hard?

also one other thing i wanna tell all of you, before i end this post.
the world is so messed up, you have to be careful, you might not know who exactly deep inside is the person you're talking to.

okay went creepy all of a sudden, but i'm serious.
that's it! thank you so much for reading this post, i hope you all enjoyed it.

have a nice day. and remember, even though i said that creepy thing before, i want you to never stop doing good, keep being yourself and keep stepping forward. nothing can stop you, all the hates and all the bad things in the world, they can never stop you, reach your dreams and get what you want. if you get in a trouble, remember, you can get through it.

all right, then, i guess that's it, see you later! :)

be positive.

-Kam still wants a cake

No comments:

Post a Comment