Wednesday, December 28, 2016

cake pls

here's a quick post.

hey everyone, how are you doing? pretty great?

hey listen, i want a cake.

yeah honestly this is my birthday, and i didn't get a cake, like i mentioned earlier in my other post. pretty sad innit.

i want a cake.

i'm in a holiday and today's my birthday i didn't get a cake *winks winks winks at everything until my eye hurts i just want a  BLEEPing cake honestly isn't this code enough for y'all to buy me a cake just a mini one all for myself lol winks winks* i tried too hard didn't i?

but anyway, i was planning today, maybe buy myself a cake and watch either Assassin's Creed or Passengers in a mall or whatever but idk.
there might be a change in plan, i'm gonna *plays the lazy song* lay in my bed. DON'T FEEL LIKE PICKIN UP THA FONE- i gotta stop.

but i want a cake...
an ice cream sounds (and tastes) great too. but idk. how?

i honestly don't know.
i might gonna get all that i want next year starts to cri sobsobsobsobbing wtf

um yeah after holidays' are done i'm done back home and yeah you know right now that i'm away from home right okay

BUY ME A CAKE.

i don't know what this is.

bye.

-Kam wants a cake, ooh or an ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment