Monday, December 26, 2016

Rogue One awesomeness

Okay so let me make this clear, I'm using the app. The official Blogger app.
Can I just say something? It kinda sucks. Yeah I know, simpler and everything. But for a blogger like me, it doesn't work well. So, Google, work on the app, make it better.

"Like me" you know what I'm saying right. LOL.

Anyway, what has happened lately?
Well few things, aren't that important.

Wait hold on...
I SAW ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY!!!
Of course I did, I'm a Star Wars fan.

If you wanna ask me, "Which is better, The Force Awakens or Rogue One?"
Well the answer to that is Rogue One.

*might won't be spoiler-free*

Why? Because Rogue One gave me this amazing feeling right when I saw the ending. It connects just right to the beginning of A New Hope. They brought back our beloved antagonist, Darth Vader, which is awesome. He delivered a very 'choking' pun. (loool)
"Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, director."

*totally a spoiler* C-3PO and R2-D2 showed up somewhere before the ending, love to see them again.

And let me say this, K-2SO is my new favorite droid. His personality, his accent, had me dying in theater lol, he's great. I gotta say, Alan Tudyk, you did a very great job on stilts wearing them pajamas. Mark Ruffalo called them "man-cancelling suit" which is basically a tight motion capture suit with dots and everything. I saw Alan in the suit, wow.
Cassian called him K a lot of times too, that's absolutely fantastic because K is for Kam, loool.
And, this droid, delivered one of the most memorable famous quote which usually said by Han Solo. Figure it out if you haven't seen it.

Overall, the movie was a huge blast. I love it so much. It's amazing! Honestly, a very amazing spin-off.

I just deleted the whole review (it was just the part before I wrote the pun quote) by accident, THANKS A LOT GOOGLE YOUR APP DID GREAT.
I had to rewrite it. What you just read is the rewrite version.
FIRST OFF YOU MADE THE WHOLE POST ON ITALIC AND SECOND, THAT. OH WOW.

I'm tired of your app already, bye.
THIS IS THE FIRST DAY I'M USING THE APP.

Thanks for reading.

-Kam signing off bc SoPISSED

No comments:

Post a Comment