Monday, December 26, 2016

Well crap

"Waiting forward to the awesomeness of this month and next year. I'm gonna be talking about a lot of things so don't miss it."

GUESS WHAT PEOPLE?
I didn't make that happen.
Yeah, that plan of posting from December 22nd to 28th didn't really go well.
You shouldn't be surprised cuz this kind of thing happens a lot. Like, a lot.

Just wanna let you know...
I regret a lot of things in my life.
And also I left my laptop this holiday so I'm blogging with my phone. No random big fonts outta nowhere, just this size, all the time. Boring amirite?

But anyway I still have time to at least make this happen so whatevs forget the schedule and hit it, we're gonna do it for the rest of this week hopefully.

So did you check out the countdown?
According to my math, which is not the countdown. 2K16's D28 is in 2 days! Woop! Excited!

To be continued in the next post.
LOL CONSEQUENCES.
I gotta make it happen right?
But am I? I doubt I will remember to, so I gotta sprint lol sorry for low qualities.

P.S. Gotta be honest but it's hard to blog here. It's too simple.

-Kam how could you forget that?

No comments:

Post a Comment