Sunday, January 1, 2017

nu year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

nah, i'm not late.
look at my twitter, i was super early.
...compared to those in the USA.

so hi, back here again. and look, wow, new year. back in here blogging in the new year.

that was a bit complicated to say.
but anyway, it's good isn't it?
(but not for long mwahahhaha jk)

let's just hope we'll make it this year and it's gonna be better and everything.

so uh, last month i was all about cake after my birthday, and...
guess what i've got...
A CAKE!
probably a cheesecake but i haven't looked through it yet, but most likely a cheesecake.

so heck, i can't wait to eat it. also can't wait till everyone's full so the rest of it could be all for myself. (yay)
i've been waiting for it and i deserve it.

A Completely Change of Plan.

good news: yes, it's cheesecake.
bad news: some not-so-relatives came and ruined my plan.
so the cake was supposed to be in my charge, but someone else came in my position and gave some to them, that didn't even come here for my birthday and even if they were, where's my gift and they were late.

now that is crap so i have (they're still here by the time i wrote this) to show my dominance and i will stay here and watch over my cake, my beautiful and glorious cake.

why the fu is this even happening?? i swear i'm in front of my cake right now and my freakin cake is almost 50% done by now. need the Guardians of The Galaxy to step in right now to save me and my cake. they're getting some tea and watch me people, i'm not gonna drink 'em even if you offer me. watch and learn.

and bro actually ruined it by touching my cake in some parts, bro ugh.

this cake is mine and not a lie.
i needed this and i have rights to make all of this mine. piss off.

like, i just don't understand how the cake is almost less than 50% eaten and only few of my family ate it, including me. like, HOOOW BRO?

i got offered to eat but maybe later, these other people got offered to eat too but they also said later so basically i need to watch over my cake first, and longer because they are still here and I AM THE ONE TO MAKE SURE MY CAKE IS SAFE.

i'm not effin overreacting, one of the kids kept walking past right in front of me and that is annoying. they just can't get any closer to my cake. MY CAKE.

hey i have a joke.
when i grow up i wanna run a company that's going to process papaya into all kinds of food and drinks.

it will be called poopwell company.

aaayyy

okay that's all for now i guess...
thanks for reading!
happy new year! again. see you later!

-Kam loves the cake

No comments:

Post a Comment