Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2K16's D28

so... like what i told you guys, i'm on holidays and i'm blogging using my phone, right. i'm gonna do it full on random, like, rarely using capitals, no spelling checks, honestly it isn't available on the app so if there's anything i typed wrong i don't care.

like honestly i can't do 'em properly with a phone, if i want to blog properly, i need my laptop. this isn't gonna work well.

well okay, wow, what a start to 2K16's D28 amirite? i know it's just insane how it happened now, time flies so fast. but anyway it wasn't a good start either, i remember last year i actually waited till 12 am in purpose for 2K15's D28. and this year, last night, i went onto my bed watching important videos playlist, web junks.

i stayed up watching the playlist and i decided to stop at 12 something and go to bed and right when i was done i was like "wait a second it's my birthday wow happy birthday kam." like???

i didn't even realize, and that's pretty dang crazy. but at least i remembered. then i woke up in the morning hearing a sad news, Carrie Fisher has passed away. i couldn't take it, i was holding in my tears. i heard this news right on my birthday, which is supposed to be a happy day, but it wasn't quite one. may the force be with you, Carrie. you've been an amazing person and you will always be Princess Leia to us.

wow it went emotional, but it did though. check out my twitter and how i was sad seeing tweets about Carrie in between my birthday tweets on my timeline. well, i gotta move on. my birthday, overall it was okay, no surprises or anything, just family lunch, oh i know man, i ain't those popular kids who gets surprises from friends. nah. i didn't get a cake which is quite sad, but it's fine i got a lunch. well maybe i'll buy myself one. and thanks again twitter, for the balloons, two years in a row. happy for it.

now yeah that's all for my birthday news i hope y'all enjoyed, leave a happy birthday comment down below if you wish, and i hope you're having a great day! i'll see you later, bye! :)

-Kam using the app

No comments:

Post a Comment