Sunday, May 29, 2016

Two down one to go

HELLO
HOW ARE YOU?

#Capsmode

Sooo...
If you read my last post, you know that I wanted to see 3 movies of this month.
Well, like what the title says... 
TWO DOWN ONE TO GO.
Yup! I did watch two of them, Warcraft: The Beginning and The Angry Birds movie!
To be honest, both were fun. Still can't beat my fave movie of this year: Captain America Civil War.

Just one more movie I wanna see this month: X-Men: Apocalypse.
I did say that I wanted to see X-Men the most, it wasn't really the right time.
I watched Warcraft first, but the plan was actually to watch X-Men, but, like what I said, it wasn't the right time, so I decided to watch Warcraft instead.
Not gonna spoil anything here, don't worry.

Oh yeah, Hal and Bubbles, in The Angry Birds Movie was voiced by Anthony and Ian Smosh. For those who keep asking whether they're gonna be in the actual movie or not, yeah they were in the actual movie, not in just in a YouTube video of it that I saw. I could tell that it was their voice.

"Hey, Kam, what movie are you waiting for the most?"
It's too sad to know that I'm actually asking myself that.
Well, there's a lot... Doctor Strange, Suicide Squad, Start Wars Episode VIII, Finding Dory... A lot more, definitely every MCU movies.
Not sure if my wallet can actually handle all of these.
What about you?

Just to remind everyone...
There's a comment section down there, you're free to use it.
Like, honestly, it's like a deserted island, or whatever.
It's really empty, it's almost like it's abandoned.
For goodness' sake, someone, please, leave a comment, or something, so I would know you're alive and well. (District 13)
LOL that Hunger Games reference.
I totally would at least read it, seriously, what is it with you people? Too shy?
Yeah well maybe most of you prefer to be a silent reader.
Ignore that. Do whatever you want.

One more thing before I end this post...
It's almost 9 months since I started blogging in this blog on September 12, last year.
Wow, achievement. That commitment, it's just, amazing, how this goes, how this blog is still going. I'm not really good at commitments, really. This is a big thing for me.
Time flies, really.
I'm aiming to keep doing this for like, forever. I don't know. But I'll keep doing it whenever I can. Plus, I'm enjoying this a lot, for just like pouring all of my thoughts and I don't know, stuff like that. Pouring all the things that I may never say in real life, every single one of it, exclusive, right here on my blog!
I really can't wait to have that 1 year milestone, I wanna know how it feels. Keep doing something for a long time, I usually can't do that.
I just feel amazing right now, in 3 months and I will have that 1 year milestone.
I'm on 3/4 of my way to 1 year milestone.
I keep saying that a lot.

Anyway, time to end this then. It has been great this past 9 months, even though, there's only 1 comment someone sent me, but it doesn't matter, I love doing this.
I'm looking forward to that day, September 12, 2016.
But for this post, this is it. Last post of this month.
So thanks for reading my posts, just wanna let you know how much I appreciate that.
I'll see you in the next post that's coming up next month!
Have a great life! Good bye! :)

-Kam is feeling Kamazing

No comments:

Post a Comment