Thursday, May 26, 2016

Give me a break

HEEEEY
I'M HERE AGAIN
WOW
SUCH WOW

If you ask me, "Hey Kam, what have you been doing recently?" My answer is gonna be, "I'm playing Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley, fishing to get all fish prints, and I honestly can't stop fishing everyday until I get every available fish in that season. Then I will stop fishing when I got them all, and then I will start fishing again the next season." Such a long answer, I know. I can actually get it longer.
So what about you, what have you been doing recently? Anything fun? Comment down below!

There's a lot of movies I wanna watch this month but I don't think I have the money.
First, I want to see Angry Birds Movie. "Uhh, why?" Well because freaking Anthony and Ian Smosh are in there. Not just because of that though, I saw the trailer and I can expect it to be a funny movie, so I'll go see it. And I did play the games.
Second, OBVIOUSLY, X-Men Apocalypse, why did I put it on second? Because Angry Birds Movie released first. I just want to see X-Men Apocalypse so bad.
Third, there's also Warcraft, and you know what? I AM SO CURIOUS ABOUT THE MOVIE I WANT TO SEE IT. Plus, it's based on an online game, and I'm a gamer soo... yeah I want to see it.
These 3 movies and I still haven't watched any of these.
AND THERE'S GONNA BE MORE IN THE FUTURE FOR GOODNESS' SAKE MY POOR WALLET.
Let me get this clear: I obviously have the money, but... YOU KNOW...
And WHAT THE FREAKING FREAK ABOUT MY WISH TO BUY A PS VITA???

Bruh.
ALL RIGHT I'VE RUN OUT OF PATIENCE, UNDEROOS!
I gotta calm down somehow.
Movies, please, give me a break.

Change topic...
Do you ever have a song that just reminds you of a certain memory?
I have some songs, if I listen to them, reminds me of a game.
I know, HOW THE HECK?!
Well, I once, listened to the songs over and over again when I was playing that game. And that memory just kind of stuck in my head.
Another song is Charlie Puth - One Call Away. This one is quite recent actually. And the memory is obviously stuck in my head, makes me sad sometimes, 'cause it was quite a sad memory.

Wow, now we're talking about memories, it just sounds, cheesy.
Remember back then when life was so easy and simple?
Man, I miss those days.
Nowadays my life is just a complete mess, I feel tired of everything each time.
I always try to stop caring about things.
THIS POST JUST GOT DEPRESSING.

Alright I guess I don't really want to continue this depressing post, LOL.
Let's stop before this post gets even more depressing. XD
I'll be back in the next post. Good to know that you've made it here, to the end of the post.
So, yeah, that's all for this post. I'll see you next time!

-Kam is tired of everything

No comments:

Post a Comment