Tuesday, June 7, 2016

MOOOVIES

HEY EVERYONE!
*Civil War's spidey reference up there*

Anyway, welcome back. To you and to me.
It's a new month, June.
I meant to say, this is the first post of June.

So...
Let's talk about movies.
It has been days since my last post, where I also talk about some movies.
"TWO DOWN ONE TO GO.
Yup! I did watch two of them, Warcraft: The Beginning and The Angry Birds movie!
To be honest, both were fun. Still can't beat my fave movie of this year: Captain America Civil War."
Now, I did say I wanted to see X-Men: Apocalypse too, and...
I WATCHED IT!

It was definitely awesome! Loved it so much!
Even though, I must say Captain America: Civil War is still my favorite and best movie of this year.
I did tweet #SayNoToHYRDACap, but I think Marvel isn't gonna do anything about their decision to releas the comic book, so I'm just gonna cry in the corner, I mean I'm gonna accept the truth that Cap is actually a HYDRA agent all along. That will never change my loyalty to #TeamCap though, I'm with him till the end of the line. Hail HYDRA then, LOL.
#sayitaintso
And one more thing, I would totally love if X-Men and the mutants to come back to Marvel, to Marvel Studios. Like, honestly, wouldn't that be awesome? We would be able to see The Avengers and X-Men in one screen! We got Spider-Man back, why not get those mutants back too?
It's totally gonna be awesome, I really want that to happen. It's gonna be the best thing ever in my life.

This video I saw from Wizard World Comic Con, really made me like, "OMG, YES!" Like, even the casts want to have X-Men back for Avengers Infinity War.
I totally agree with Sebastian Stan and Chris Evans.
Yes, we need Mystique. I want Jennifer Lawrence.
Yes, it would be awesome if we can see Fassbender and McAvoy too.
IF WE CAN HAVE STEVE+BUCKY AND CHARLES+ERIK I'M GONNA OMG I CAN'T
My STUCKY AND CHERIK HEART YAS
*just fangirl there a bit*
*a lot if that really happens*
*oh god yes please*
WANT.

And not just that, I also watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows. It was a great fun.
Listen, I'm not really great at doing reviews or anything okay?
So, now I'm planning to see Finding Dory and Suicide Squad... Doctor Strange too. Just need to wait.
I saw Now You See Me 2's trailer and I have to say, it seems awesome. The problem is, I haven't seen the first one. Sooo... I don't know, I have to think about it.

Oh also, there are a lot of rumors about Infinity War Part 1.
There are A MILLION OF BUCKYBUCKETS OF CHARACTERS THAT ARE GONNA APPEAR AND I'M LIKE MKAY ALRIGHT I'M EXCITED I HAVE TO CALM DOWN.
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA SAY ANYMORE.
I CANNOT FREAKING WAIT FOR IT.

Here's the list if you want (currently), STILL RUMORS:

Casting

Characters

Story

  • CONFIRMED: Thanos will be the main antagonist.
  • Magus will be the secondary antagonist.
  • CONFIRMED: Thanos will use the Infinity Gauntlet in the film.
  • CONFIRMED: The Guardians of the Galaxy will team up with The Avengers to stop Thanos.[20]
  • The Collector will be a secondary antagonist in this film, as Benicio del Toro has signed a multi-picture deal with Marvel Studios.[21]
  • DEBUNKED: The film may use the Civil War storyline.[22]
  • DEBUNKED: The film may use the World War Hulk storyline.
  • The Avengers may be divided, possibly into two teams, at the beginning of the first part, as a result of the events of Civil War. Both teams try to defeat Thanos on their own, and are defeated. They realize that they'll have to put their differences aside and work together to defeat Thanos.[23][24][25]

Production

  • CONFIRMED: The film will be released in 2018 and 2019.
  • DEBUNKED: Joss Whedon will return to write the screenplay.[26]
  • DEBUNKED: James Gunn may direct the film.[27]
  • CONFIRMED: Anthony and Joe Russo will direct the film.[28][29][30]

This is from http://marvel-movies.wikia.com/wiki/Avengers:_Infinity_War,_Part_I_rumors
Go to that link for the most up-to-date one.

Alright, that's all for today's post. Let's get more excited for future movies!
You're welcome for all the informations, by the way. Ask me if you need more and I'll do my best to get 'em.
Thank you so much for reading, I hope you have a great day.
See you in the next post!

-Kam is excited for future movies

No comments:

Post a Comment