Tuesday, May 17, 2016

CACW IS THE BEST

Hello!
I'm back again!

Last time I promised you I will post about Captain America Civil War. I won't do a professional review or anything, because I really don't know how to do it properly. But I will tell you how amazing it was and everything like that.
One thing though, this won't be spoiler-free, so I suggest you watch it first then come back here next time. Mostly because I will discuss about a lot of scenes, or tell you how cool it was. Really, I'm just gonna fangirl all over this post.
So if you haven't seen the movie, see it now, while the hype is still around. It's really really really amazing! Best Marvel movie to date, they said. And well, I agree. That's 100000000% true. Don't wait for too long to see it, you might get spoilers. Just like me, actually, I got like a lot of mild spoilers, and well, one that's quite big.
The movie was out on the 27th of April here in my country and I saw it on the 13th of May, that's like two weeks later. And I really couldn't resist watching all the TV spots that's all over YouTube.

Without further do, let's start! *SPOILER ALERT*

Wait how should I start this?

Alright first off, IT WAS JUST SO FREAKIN' AWESOME!!!! It's really worth the time waiting!! The ending some people said it was meh, but I guess it was perfect, since I never really wanted any of them to die, you know, Steve, Tony, or Bucky.
Even though yeah, I do feel bad for Rhodey, why did that happen to him? But that happened for a reason, I know.

My favorite part... ALL OF THEM!!!!!
Here's some:
I love that one scene when Ant-Man became Giant-Man. Scott was so funny. And I just love the new Spider-Man. Tom Holland is indeed, the perfect teen spidey! He couldn't stop talking and fanboying over the Avengers and that's why I love him. And that scene when spidey webbed Falcon and Bucky to the ground, I just love that so much. I love all of the funny scenes.

I know some people that changed side when they watch the movie.
Now, myself, I didn't. I'm still #TeamCap till the end of the line. I do want to say that both sides are right, they both wanted to fight for what was right to them. But, I'm siding with Cap, always. In the end, I think Tony realized that Cap was right.

So let's talk about more scenes.
I don't know why but, I'm starting to ship Wanda and Vision. They're perfect because, they're both kinda new to superhero world, and Avengers. Vision is awkward around Wanda, lol, love that. He just wanted to protect her, that's lovely.

The most awesome part of the movie is of course, the airport scene. Yes, just like everyone said, IT'S THE BEST. You know there's a traitor, Natasha. She's was doing the right thing though. Helping Cap and Bucky to stop Zemo, even though that whole thing is just to frame Bucky.

Them arms when Cap tried to hold back the helicopter though, damn. I got spoiled for this one, I was looking at some behind the scenes photos when I saw there's Bucky inside the helicopter. Well, whatever. Then this scene leads to that scene in the first trailer and in Ant-Man's post credits.
"Your mom's name was Sarah. You used to wear newspapers in your shoes."

Alright that's all for now, I might continue later, it's just that I don't have more time right now.
Okay, so yeah. The movie, like what I said, it's freaking awesome and I would love to watch it again.
See you next time then!

-Kam loves Captain America Civil War

No comments:

Post a Comment