Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Touch screen bruuh

Hi guys!

I decided to write a post right now.
It's been a few days, right? I know, sorry.

Do you want to know the reason why?
Internet. You know. There are times where I just can't access the internet.
Whose fault? Nobody's.
I feel like it's mine, though. It's really not. It's just, I can't access the internet.
Makes me really sad talking about all these.
One other reason, is actually...
You know I've been inactive in blogging for a couple of weeks, right?
Yeah I've been busy. But then after that, I go back to blogging it's like, I need to work my way to actually do it right. You know? Like, I have to warm up. I have to start again, something like that? Going back into this is like, I need to go back to that part of "getting used to", you know?
It's been a while and I feel like I need a huge amount of energy and willing to go back, and well, it's a hard one since the internet sucks sometimes, too.
I do enjoy doing this thing, it's just you know, when you've been not doing something for a while, going back to doing it is like, a bit hard, and you need a push. You know?
It's like that.

I'm writing this down while waiting for my PSP to be fully charged.
Yeah, I've been playing some old games. I'm currently having fun playing Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley.
You must've been like, "Really? You're still playing that?"
You know what, yeah, why?
PSP is no longer being produced. They said Sony is also going to stop producing PS Vita because it's not as successful as PS4. But, seriously, I want it and I haven't bought it, why are you trying to do that?
I would obviously buy that if I have time and the will to go outside to buy it. It's like, bruh, I'm so lazy.
I know I can just order it online, but... there's just some reasons of why I can't.
Would've been easier if someone would just give it to me for free.
Well I don't really want to waste my money too. So, I feel like...
I just wanna make sure I consider all of my options.
Civil War reference, anyone? :D

I really would love to have a PS Vita, it's really cool. The second version of it, PS Vita 2000.
The design, TOUCH SCREEN BRUUUH. And you know, it has two analog sticks, you can play cool games there too, in a really good quality. Even though, I know there's a lot of indie games for Vita, but I'm fine with that.
I want a PS Vita, because I also love handheld consoles.
Pewds has it too.
I love handhelds more than home consoles, especially when you buy it yourself, because, you can play alone. You don't have to, like, take turns on playing it with your siblings. 'Cause I kinda don't like that. I wanna play alone as long as I like without having my siblings sitting next to me, waiting for their turn.
With handhelds it's like, "No, I'm playing it, and it's mine."
I know, I'm such a bad person. BUT WHATEVER, WHO GIVES A DAMN 'BOUT THAT.
You've seen my dark side. LOL.
And I can bring handhelds wherever I want, don't have to stay sitting in front of a TV. I can just get inside my room and lock it so nobody will disturb me while I'm playing. I'm a loner, really.
When there's a trip somewhere I can bring it along, that's fun. I won't get bored while everyone is literally chatting with each other and I'm like nope. I don't talk much, that's why people and I don't get along that well. So I would rather just stick into playing video games or doing craps with my phone.
(Parents don't approve this.)

So yeah, the price is obviously getting lower so I might have a chance of buying it maybe next month or something.
Game titles I'm interested in buying...
I'm thinking maybe Uncharted: Golden Abyss. The hype of the new one, Uncharted 4 is crazy awesome.
Tearaway too maybe. It's developed by the makers of LittleBigPlanet, right?
And, Gravity Rush too, I think. The gameplay trailer is really cool.
And a couple more that I'm interested in. I'll just fill my wallet first.
If you have any recommendations, you can go tell me by posting a comment just down there. I'll read it!

Here's a bonus:
LONGING
RUSTED
SEVENTEEN
DAYBREAK
FURNACE
NINE
BENIGN
HOMECOMING
ONE
FREIGHT CAR

I remember those words :D
You know what those are, right?? :D
Alright I think that's it.
Thanks for reading! My PSP is fully charged now!
I hope I can make your day by posting this, so, I'll see you next time!

-Kam wants a PS Vita

No comments:

Post a Comment