Friday, May 13, 2016

KAM IS BACK!

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys
I'm back! For after such a long time, KAM IS BACK!
Yup, that's the title!

Anyway, I haven't really tought up anything to talk about. But...
I WATCHED CIVIL WAR! IT'S BEEN 84 YEARS!
Just kidding... It's just 2 weeks.
So... What I'm thinking actually... this post is gonna be like a kick start for my comeback.
And I will talk about Civil War in the upcoming post.
"Spoiler free??" No, I don't think so. You better watch it if you haven't, it's just totally awesome.
And when they said it's the best Marvel movie to date, they are absolutely true.
JUST. I MEAN. I REALLY WANT TO WATCH IT AGAIN.
Anyway...
So I'll see you again in probably like, few short days. Don't worry about it.
Alright, thanks for your attention.

-Kam watched Civil War HECK YEAAAAAAAAAAH

No comments:

Post a Comment