Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hey buddy you in London?

A question, should I post more than 5 a month? Or should I just keep on posting 5 for each month? (December will always have +1 bonus post CUZ IT'S FRICKIN D28)
I don't even know why am I obsessed with my own birthday. December 28 and the number 28 to me is frickin beautiful and I'd be like "WOOOOAH YEEEEEEAAAAAAAH!!!!!"

Waaait a second, is this actually February, ALREADY??? Man, how fast the time flies.
I honestly don't want to grow up too fast, but what can I do? Time keeps going and no one can stop that.
Wow I became so wise for a second there.
Wise Kam part 2, coming December 2028. Pre-order the ticket, now!
*If it actually happens please make it a highest-grossing film.*

I want to share a story about me taking a dump.
"WHAT?!" *people all over the earth with shocked face emoji*if there's any*idk leave me*
Whenever I take a dump if it's really breath-taking, this is what I'd say...
Holy crap!
Get it? They resist. *or it (depends on the amount of crap) #verymath
They're holy craps.
You know, they should join the resistance. Though probably not cuz craps are on the dark side. They're rebels in a dark way. Rebels and the resistance in Star Wars are good, on the light side. Craps aren't, so... I have no idea what I'm talking about.
Enough craps lol.
But the bad guys will always lose.
Me, talking to myself: "STAHP!"

Oh, I just edited my Wikipedia user page. Click it, I know you're (not) curious. ;)
Don't do anything to it, it's mine. Although I'm still not sure if anyone else other than me can edit the page or not. So in case that might just happen in the future, I'm gonna put everything on it here.

Welcome to weirdness

I was about to name myself Waterpark, but it was TAKEN!! SO I decided to change it to Waterparking. It's a stupid username isn't it? I don't even understand what does it mean. Waterpark and parking, parking on water? Forget it.
I am a weird human that was born on December 28th.
I'm just a beginner on editing Wikipedia, and I edited few pages about games. Because I like games. No, I love games!! Gaming is my hobby also it could be my job in the future (idk?). I'm gonna make money out of it. I also learned and improved English so much from online games. I think everyone should do the same. I make video games, I made few that are stupid and pointless, obviously not going to share the game on the web until I actually made something fun to play and not pointless. I also edited few other pages that needed some link, so I added the link. Now if you don't mind, I have to park my water.
The page is too plain.
If you want to check out my weird stupid blog, click here. Thank you! :) P.S. Your chance on surviving in my blog is 2.8%

That was the latest update to my user page. (January 31st, 2016)

So... What do you think?
Nevermind, I don't need your opinion on that. That's just a piece of trash.
Phil's #1 trash.
PHAN REFERENCE!!!
"Hey buddy you in London?"
"Hey buddy you in London?"
Lol wait I have the screenshot:
"the universe must be against us" yeah alright
Yes, I'm not following Nick Jonas. Sorry. I don't really know why. Don't attack me.
But you can never be too late to follow me! *promotion at its finest* Why not, lol.
Oh wait, Niall is in Bali. Thank you.
I was just on Twitter then I saw that trend.
BREEEATHE

"Hey buddy you in Bali?"
I'll stop.

Okay so, first post of February 2016. And that's it for this post!
You survived? Good.
Alright, I'll see you next time! Bye!

-Kam and may the force be ever in your favor :P

No comments:

Post a Comment