Sunday, February 28, 2016

Complaining.lol

Hey guys

Sorry it's been a while since my last post, but here we are! Another post this month.
My internet connection was really bad so I couldn't do anything about it. To be honest though, it's still bad, so bad that I just want to cry. It's taking years for me to browse Minecraft skins, right now I'm trying to find more Captain America skins.
CIVIL WAAAAAAAR

So yeah... crap.
Okay I just don't understand but it seems that the internet connection in here always becomes even worse. It's like the company wants to make more money by giving the customers bad satisfaction.
SO GO AND KILL YOURSELF YOU DUMB
It's not fair bruh. I'm crying.

How am I supposed to live? This is Sunday February 28th (WOW28) 2016 and hahaha my internet connection is still in stone age. I'm quicksilver (sad song playing in the background) and my internet connection is freakin' low battery Baymax. Wait they're in the same universe right??
Ugh man I just can't do it like this anymore.

This is pretty much what this post is about, me complaining about slow internet connection and just all about that bass complaining.
I'M JUST GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT MY WHOLE LIFE.
When you realize Kam doesn't have any idea for the post. Well, crap.

Scare PewDiePie, anyone? Have you seen the FREE 7th episode?? I saw it. It was fun to watch. It's just, why can't we all have all the episodes for free. I get it, to cover up the production money thing.
Wait a second, didn't I say this post is about complaining?
LET'S COMPLAIN TO PEWDS!!!!!! No nevermind. LMAO.

YouTube nowadays is filled with web series. SMOSH have a new web series called Part Timers, AND IT'S NOT ON YOUTUBE RED SO IT'S FREE! A lot of people said the best part of it, is that it's free, not on YouTube Red. I KNOW RIGHT! I'm not complaining now.

I also played a bit of The Hunger Games simulator. I don't know what to say, it's pretty cool, and sometimes the events are weirdly funny. I'm saying that because... If you want to know, check out my tumblr post about THG sim and you'll understand why it's sometimes "weirdly funny".
*P.S. -SPOILER- Bucky is one of the tributes.

Tumblr almost got blocked in Indonesia y'know, I'm happy that it's cancelled. Phew! :D
SO I CAN KEEP BEING A FANGIRL. MEMES AND JOKES AND FANDOM PARTIES.
I really have to calm down. I went from "complaining everything" to "HECK YEAH TUMBLR" in 1 post. Don't sue me. Don't force-choke me.

What else is new in my life?
I got a haircut and I'm happy with it. :D
I get it, you don't care.

That's it, enough complaining and fangirling and I don't even know.
You survived! Good to know! Thanks for reading!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
There's 28 Es.


S28 YA LA28R
Idk?
I'll be posting more craps so come back next time I post more craps and check out other craps.
Don't cry, CRAFT.

-Kam was complaining

No comments:

Post a Comment