Monday, February 8, 2016

Whose side are you on?

Hellooooo!

This is just amazing and I have to blog it.

So, #SB50 super bowl, final, today, early in the morning (in my timezone)... I didn't watch it, I don't know I think I'm not into it or that I just don't know where and how to watch it lol. But they (people or twitter) said the ads/commercials were funny and cool, I saw some on YouTube and yes they were funny.
Doritos though.
There were also Civil War TV Spot. I watched it, and I was like...
"OH MY GOD IT'S SO EPIC I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!"
Literally, the whole video, I just can't even speak anymore, that was totally epic.
Yeah, I'm 100% sure the whole movie itself is gonna be more epic, AND THAT IS WHY I CAN'T WAIT.

Have I chosen a side? I know, I can't choose both #TeamCap and #TeamIronMan.
And I think It's time for me to actually choose one.
I decided that I am...

#TeamCap
Why?
1. Freedom
2. Cool team members
3. They've got a wookiee. Don't believe me? Chewie joined #TeamCap Well #TeamIronMan have snacks, but I guess I'll just eat chewie instead cuz he's chewie, get it? And also because I think chewie might need *SPOILER* a new partner since that happened to Han.
4. Chris Evans
5. Bucky
6. "LANGUAGE"

ICYMI, it was trending worldwide. 3rd, I think.
And we're winning this round ;)


Honestly though, I think #TeamIronMan is cool but I just have to go with #TeamCap, and I will be with it till the end of the line.
But so deep inside, I don't want them to fight.
I mean that armor from his watch? That was so cool. Sorry, Tony, but I've made my decision, I'm with #TeamCap till the end of the line.
"My parents are fighting. One might even die." -Superhero feed's tweet
No, fathers, please, stop.
"Stop fighting!" You know that from The Avengers gag reel?

You have to check out my Twitter and just scroll down for about... idk, but I was all about Civil War today.
And if you haven't checked out the video, click here if you're #TeamCap, and click here if you're #TeamIronMan. Also, look at the emoji, they're soooo freaking cute.
I also watched Coca Cola Mini Coke commercial, featuring Hulk and Ant-Man.

United we stand, divided we fall.
Captain America: Civil War - May 6th, 2016.
88 days left.

Just a mini update to tell y'all what has been happening and stuff.
Alright I have to go, see you next time!
-Kam

No comments:

Post a Comment