Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hello from the

HEY WOW HOW ARE YOU
Vote please, thanks.
I don't know, just bored and I did that. So dumb and pointless, I know.
At least I had fun making that, lol.
Force-choke it.

Back to blogging, after more than a week. How's it going everyone? I bet there's no one waiting for me to post. I know that no one cares. *cries*
Or that no one knows about this blog. Promote my blog? Anyone? Help?
Nah you don't have to, I'm alright. *biggest lie ever, I'm not alright
Okay so what do you want? Do you want to promote my blog or nah? Cuz even if you do or do not, I don't care cuz I own this blog and I'm not even promoting about it or anything.
I'm not even funny. No, yes, I am. Yes. Yes, I'm funny. Won't let anyone tell me different.
At least I'm trying. Trying I am. Do or do not, there is no try. Blogging I am. #yoda

Whatever I was saying, forget it we must.
Move on we must.

So, let's get back and see the countdown! IT'S IN LESS THAN 100 DAYS!!!
BURN THE COMMENT SECTION IF YOU'RE EXCITED!!!*
*by that I mean leave a comment, don't burn it unless you're going to be responsible for that
LOL IF YOU BURN THE COMMENT SECTION YOU HAVE TO BURN YOUR PC FIRST.

If they kill off Cap, no more Stucky, no more Stony, I'm gonna ship Buny. It sounds cute. Like a bunny.
Whatever's gonna happen I'll try not to be spoiled.
SPOILERS YOU WILL NEVER CATCH ME BEFORE I WATCH THE MOVIE.
I swear I'm gonna do my best at avoiding them. No one's gonna ruin it for me. Avoid going on twitter and social medias for too much time. Flight/airplane mode 99.99% of the frickin time. Then Shawarma after. THE AVENGERS REFERENCE!
THIS IS THE MOVIE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR AND NOBODY IS GOING TO SPOIL THE MOVIE FOR ME. DON'T YOU DARE COMMENT DOWN THERE WITH SPOILERS OF CIVIL WAR UNTIL I SEE THE MOVIE. Or maybe I'll stop blogging from May 5 till I see it. Is that gonna be okay? YEAH. OF COURSE. #forme

You guys have seen The Force Awakens right? *minor spoilers*
You know that instant bread/cake Rey had? It wasn't CGI, it was a practical effect.
I KNOW, I thought it was a CGI. What I want to know is how does it taste like.
Read this.
Also there's another interesting article or something idk. But check it out, it's also about Star Wars and #howhot the characters are! *no spoilers don't worry*
I haven't tried that yet, but maybe I will, if my internet connection is good and stable. Probably next month, I don't really know. Or really early at dawn, who knows?

Alright that's all mateys! Thanks for reading everyone. Glad if you survived.
Don't destroy my planet with the death star please. Also not with the Starkiller Base. Please don't.
Wait a minute, Starkiller Base. TONY IS THAT YOU? IS THAT ONE OF YOURS?
IS THAT ONE OF STARK'S?
DID HE JOIN THE DARK SIDE?
No waaaiiii.
Hello from the dark siiiide~ wait, wrong lyrics.
Thanks for being so nice.
You actually read my post, thank you very much.
CYA!

-Kam's out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment