Tuesday, February 16, 2016

No thanks, life.

Hi guys!
It's been a week with no post, AM I DED?

I'm not being excited or anything, but if we talk about Civil War, I will be excited.
I don't really know what to talk about right now, but I just want to blog, hoping I could find some fun. There's something really useless to think about but I keep thinking about it and I just want to get over it for now, just chill and have a little bit of fun.
No, I'm not gonna talk about that of course, wouldn't that be boring? Thought so.

So what's up? Anything exciting or you want to say something to me? Comment section, it exists for a reason, go and find it down there if you need.
Me personally, I don't really have anything to talk about. You know, some posts are just meant to be a place to get off our boredom and yeah right now I'm here doing it. Still, I don't want it to be boring. I came up with no ideas or anything to talk about. This post still has no title so far when I'm writing this down.

So let's just wreck this whole place with nonsense and a whole lot of memes and craps.
That's actually a good idea.

WHATEVER MAN IT'S A TRICK.

My brain is still empty, no inspiration at all, at least I'm still typing. It's good that I'm still alive right? Or maybe not? I don't know don't ask me, I'm going nowhere in life. Look at me I'm a freaking weirdo. I don't even know anymore. Life is about making decisions, and right now I'm stuck between two choices I can't even choose one. Both have their PWN (lol) good and bad, I know one of them are the one a lot of people would think as the right choice but no no no no no and no, I don't know, I can't.
Do I need help? YEAH HELP ME THEN.

I'm going insane. I'm serious. You don't know.

Oh yeah I tried The Hunger Games Simulator, it was fun, I didn't win.
I didn't survive. I wasn't the victor.

So what am I doing now? Just gonna keep doing this and I DON'T EVEN KNOOOOOOOW
Blog. Keep blogging. For what? For more craps.

I ruined my life, I don't know how to fix it. It happened, it was my fault, we all know none of us can go back in time, so screw it. I messed up.
One thing for sure, I'm just gonna keep alive until I watch Civil War and after that, I don't want to give more craps.

Can I have some pizza and maybe a rainbow cake? Some cookies?
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.
I'll be dead in the bloodbath for sure.
HUNGER GAMES, GET IT?
Oh man, I'm terrible.

Oh wait, wait, wait...
CHECK OUT MY TWITTER AND MY TUMBLR AND MY TWITTER AND MY TUMBLR AND MY TWITTER AND MY TUMBLR FOLLOW AND I WILL NOT FOLLOW BACK WOW SUCH PROMOTION THX MUCH APPRECIATED M8

Oh crap I have homeworks.
Bye people.

-Kam's out cuz idc my life's ruined anyway

No comments:

Post a Comment