Friday, February 5, 2016

Wise Kam

Heyyyy guyyyyys
I thought maybe post something... even though I don't know what exactly to talk about...
What's up? How's everyone doing? Anything exciting that's about to happen in your life?
Me? Well I don't know but Civil War is coming in 91 days!!!!! EXCITED!!!!!!!!

So, is any of you playing Neko Atsume? You know, that cat collecting game. It's fun, I love cats, so that's double the fun. Awesome too.
If love cats and you haven't tried that game, you should go and download it now. A lot of people and a lot of YouTubers play it. It's amazing to have that 'wow that famous person is playing the same game' feeling each time you see they tweet about Neko Atsume.
I collected all the regular cats and now I've been trying to get all the rare cats and buy all the goodies because why not.

One thing I'm not very sure about, (I'm not talking about Neko Atsume) does anyone ever read my posts? It's like very very quiet and like there's totally nobody but me in this mini community (why am I even calling it that?). It's just how I feel like nobody's reading my posts and I'm here all alone and like "wth is happening? I'll just keep on blogging." I honestly don't know anymore.

Are you a human?
Are you a human-cyborg relation? *when Kam starts thinking like C-3PO*
LOL I was chatting with Chimbot and I said things like "Yes, master.", "As you wish, master." what? Too geeky? Forgive me, master.
Wikipedia
Nothing, I was just typing Wikipedia with default font.
Back to interrogating readers. ARE YOU A BLOODY HUMAN, MATE?
I CAN'T SENSE YOUR PRESENCE, THAT'S WHY.
The Force is strong in my blog.
Are you an ewok then? Would you like to be an ewok if you aren't one? Would you? HUH?? WOULD YA M8???
Mate if you aren't answering I'll bloody Force-choke you.
I WILL FREAKING FORCE-CHOKE YOU!!!*
*Give your throat a hug
And it's your choice to use wilhelm scream or R2D2's scream when I do that.

Do you want to hear a joke?
My blog.
And I'll keep doing it cuz I love jokes hahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Do you want to see an epic fail video?
Here's me blogging on my laptop.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wait, let me do that on reverse.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's beautiful.
Not only my blog, my whole life is a joke.

So if you'd be so kind please do what must be done, Lord Vader.
Oh I don't know, FREAKIN' TELL ME IF YOU EXIST.
Leave a freakin' comment.
Or not if you feel like going stealthy and unknown.
You know, it kinda hurts when people don't know you exist, so don't hurt yourself.
DID I JUST
I have to do something... hold on...
"It kinda hurts when people don't know you exist, so don't hurt yourself." -Kam 2K16
That was a beautiful quote. Give me an Oscar. (?) Or a lightsaber, a real working one that would be great.
Wait, I have more to say...
"It kind of hurts when people don't know you exist, so don't hurt yourself by hiding yourself. Show the world that you're worth noticing." -Kam 2K16
And all the sudden I became very wise.
And from this point is where I got the idea of what the post title should be.
Genius Pewds Wise Kam strikes again!
It's a very rare occasion that I become wise, too wise to be a normal person. I'm legit weird lol. Oh wait I'm probably an ewok... or a wookiee. It's not wise to upset a wookiee. You shall not be as wise as me, you upset me, then I'm wookiee.
what

Alright that's everything. Thanks for reading, me. (I'm 100% sure I'm the only reader)
Whoever you are, an ewok, a wookiee, a human-cyborg relation, a wise person, or whatever else, I am so glad you managed to survived the whole weirdnessness in this post of a blog on the internet. You know internet is so weird, you can find something with its weirdness level is above the limit like this one. It's the weird part of the internet and I welcome you to be part of it, or just escape this place or press Alt+F4 quickly before it's too late and you become one of us(just me), before the impact is getting bigger and affect your brain systems whatsoever.
Join me... and together we can rule the galaxy!
At least this is not as bad as the other blog I made looool (don't you dare checking it).
But this one is definitely way weirder.
See you next time I make another weird crap like this.


-28th post-

"Live long and may the force be ever in your favor, Mr. Potter." (Gandalf, The Chronicles of Narnia)
-Kam does weird craps a couple times each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment