Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Ded tired

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY SUP

It's March! Nothing's really exciting but, IT'S MARCH FOR GOODNESS SAKE!
Well I guess Batman VS Superman is exciting but I don't know if I can watch it or not. I am so freaking busy, and it will be worse.
Seriously though, I'm so busy and so tired please let me rest for a year. I AM SO TIRED OF EVERYTHING. I just can't get too much work/things to do, and those really cruel people keep giving me moar. DON'T ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS?? Why??
"Why" is the only question I ask right now.
THERE'S A LOT (TOO MUCH) OF THINGS I HAVE TO DO AND FGS I'M TIRED CAN YOU NOT.
Ugh.
Ded tired.
None of you has any idea.
I JUST CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMOAR.
WHAT THE BLOODY HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME??

Enough.
"What's enough?" I don't even know anymore, don't ask me.
I'm suffering right now.
I'm afraid. I'm Tired. I'm so done.

OKAY WHATEVER LET'S STOP GIVING A DAMN.
OH MY GOD. Did you see that? OH BABY A TRIPLE. Oh yeah! Get out the way! Get out the way! That ain't Falco! NOBODY HAS EVER DONE THAT BEFORE!!!!11!1!1 
Sorry, lol.

Now that because I am currently having no idea, I'll give you this:

Known phrases

  • Utto nye usabia atoonyoba? Want to buy a used droid?
  • Shumeneez un toyneepa. Show me the credits.
  • A beton nya mombay m'bwa! This is mine, all mine!
  • Mombay m'bwa. That is mine.
  • Togo togu! Hands off!
  • Ny shootogawa! Don't shoot!
  • Tandi kwa! Give it back!
  • Etee uwanna waa. I want to trade.
  • Go mob un loo? How much for this?
  • Mob un loo? How much?
  • M'gasha. Too much.
  • Ya e'um pukay. I won't sell.
  • Yanna kuzu peekay. This is not for sale.
  • Yukusu kenza keena. Let's make a deal.
  • Ikeena mee koosa ha speeda. I would like to rent a speeder.
  • Ushabia namba kee koolee? Does it have air-conditioning?
  • Ikeen nwab ba Ah-lyo ooh Ah-ho peetwooza? Is this an A6 or full A8 repulsor in-line power plant?
  • Ikee weeza tuputa _____ baba. I will be returning in _____ days.
  • Ikee go cona. I will take the insurance.
  • Ikee nyeta go cona. I will not take the insurance.
  • Kuminee bok cuza _____? How far to _____?
  • Kuh kiminay po luza? Do you offer road service?
  • Ookwass dok pundwa keena? Where is the nearest fuel station?
  • Ogama ho miketa keezo? Does that include unlimited mileage?
  • Omu`sata. Shut up.

Most known words

  • Ashuna Go
  • Ayafa Clan.
  • Baba Days.
  • Bazzok Cook.
  • Bok Far.
  • Bom’loo Bargain.
  • Bopom Kova Mountain.
  • Chikua Them.
  • Cirkoza Encampment.
  • Dikwass Cliff.
  • Dooka Junk.
  • Eyeta Friend.
  • Gogowa Run.
  • Gomjam Always.
  • Ha'mfoo Burn.
  • Hazamuzee Chant.
  • Hkeek nkulla A particularly disparaging Jawa curse.
  • Hunya Enemy.
  • Ibana Yes.
  • Ikee I.
  • Ja'bo'ba Jedi.
  • Jar k’osa Large.
  • Jubinloo City.
  • Kebee'oto Long ago.
  • Keeza Weapon.
  • Kiizci Cave.
  • Kiluyak Cloud.
  • Ko lopo Broken.
  • Kurruzza Repair.
  • Lopima Stars.
  • Lo'wassa Sail barge.
  • Mambay Okay.
  • M'nuta Hole.
  • M'tuske Steal.
  • M'um m’aloo Greetings, Hello.
  • Nekkel juuvar obwegadada Jawa curse.
  • Neng ooka Yesterday.
  • Nufuzu Below.
  • Nyeta No.
  • Okka Up.
  • Oko Cold.
  • Ookwass Where.
  • Opakwa Spare parts.
  • Perupa Pray.
  • Pibboz Warm.
  • Ratapa Knife.
  • Reve Ship.
  • Rubac Rust.
  • Ra'ti A curse word.
  • Sabioto Stop.
  • Shanay Sleep.
  • Shootogawa Shoot, Blast.
  • Sooga Food.
  • Speeda Speeder.
  • Taa baa Thank you, Thanks.
  • Tando Fix.
  • Theek Run.
  • Tilba Above.
  • Toineepa Credit.
  • Tomo She.
  • Ton ton Sand.
  • Ubanya Good day, Good-bye.
  • Ugama Bantha.
  • Umka Walk.
  • Umpee Empire.
  • Upezzo Market.
  • Utinni Wow, Battle cry, Alert to other jawas, Come here.
  • Vapoosza Vaporator.
  • Waff’mla Desert.
  • Wass Hot.
  • Ysas Equal.
  • Yuyu Right.

Counting in Jawaese


  • Po
  • Ko
  • Kyo
  • Yo
  • Dyo
  • Lyo
  • Does not exist in Jawa arithmetic
  • Ho
  • Toe
  • 10 Kisewa
  • 100 Gakisewa
  • 1000 Hakisewa
  • 100,000,000 Jo jo muma

Oh, and this too:
It's the “I’m so done with my life” face.
Same. He missed the old Bucky he used to know.
"He looked right at me like he didn't even know me."
"Even when I had nothing, I had Bucky."

Do people even know that I'm stressed out?

Okay thanks for reading! See ya! :)

-Kam shot first.

No comments:

Post a Comment