Tuesday, December 1, 2015

December!

GUYS! IT'S DECEMBER!
Why am I so excited? It's the month I was born!
Although I don't exactly know why am I excited, because I don't really expect exciting stuffs to happen this year.
Should I start a countdown? It's in 27 days! But if I start a countdown, I can't actually post everyday on this month since I don't think I will have time to do so.
I don't know.

It's December, we just need to count days until new year, and we're a month closer to our favorite superhero movies! I'm excited for Civil War! :D

Oh yeah, Civil War teaser trailer is out! I watched it on YouTube. It was awesome and makes me even more excited for Civil War.

"Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But he's my friend."
"So was I."

I EXPLODED. I NEED HELP!!! I can't even
I can't wait for it!!!

It's Captain America: Feels War

Let's go back to talking about my birthday.
I'm still waiting until someone's going to give me TBLY ;) LOL it's okay if no one does but please think twice before you're not giving me anything. I'm so bad at giving someone a birthday present, so if you read this and you know me irl, you don't really need to give me anything. But if you want to, that's fine. That will be so much appreciated.
I made a countdown, by the way. Check it out. I don't know why but it seems cool to have a countdown for my birthday. Right when the clock hits 12!

I think that will be cool if I give a name to this event.
What about 2K15's D28?
Yeah that's Kamazing!

Troye Sivan's Blue Neighbourhood is in 3 days! :D
More good songs from the talented Troye Sivan in December 4th.
PRE-ORDER NOW ON ITUNES!
****************promoting looooool

Okay that's it for now, see y'all later!

-Kam 2K15's D28!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment