Monday, December 28, 2015

2K15's D28!

Happy 2K15's D28! It's my birthday!
I'd say this one is a bonus, since I usually post 5 a month. But here's 1 extra because it's December! And December is the month I was born! So special lool :P

I feel very happy, even though there's no party or anything big. But it's all cool. :D
Oh, I think if you visit the countdown (I left the link on older posts) It'll still says that it's in 55 minutes, sooo, screw it :P

I'm not gonna write a lot here, I'm kinda in a rush, I have to go in a bit I guess.
So, let me just... Let me show y'all the special edit for 2K15's D28:
It has 9 variations :P
Awesome isn't it? Well, I didn't put that much effort into this, I made that in hours yesterday. At least it looks cool and quite stylish and modern (I think?).
I posted really early on around 12 am, posted that pic on Twitter, changed my profile photo and everything lol. Just, you know, what teenagers do nowadays when anything happens irl you gotta post it online first heck yeah.

I'm gonna tell you the first 3 presents I got:
1. My own self made edited pic (and I love to call it an art! :P)
2. Balloons from Twitter
3. And a new (virtual) cat, an orange tabby, and I call it Orange. #lol #awyus #cat

The day before 2K15's D28 I watched Star Wars The Force Awakens so I guess that's a present as well! I had a blast cuz it was sooo fun and amazingly awesome! Now I think I'm a fan, well the Force dragged me into the fandom LOL.
Spoiler: Pew pew pew!
LOL

oKAY I guess that's all I'm gonna tell you for now, I gotta go and I'll be back to edit this post perhaps later. I hope y'all enjoyed reading this. Happy 2K15's D28 everyone! Also, may the force be with you! :D

-Kam's BIRTHDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment