Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The Feelz War

18 days left until 2K15's D28!
Countdown
Yeah, I know it doesn't say 2K15's D28 in the countdown, it's because I made the countdown before giving a name to this FREAKIN' SPECIAL EVENT OF THE YEAR 2015 IN MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE.
Excuse the huge text, lol. So excited. I just hope for the best.

My internet connection is so slow, I DON'T KNOW WHY. I thought it'll be fast today when I woke up I was planning to download something and do a lot of stuffs I wanted to do. WHY DO MY PLANS NEVER GET TO HAPPEN OR WORK OR SOMETHING??
DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND MY STRUGGLE???
DO YOU EVEN LIFT???

I always have plans, but somehow, most of them just don't happen. It's either I'm too lazy so I don't do it, or that the situation just make it harder to do so I CAN'T DO IT.
WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT???

Enough the rage, let's talk about my feelz...
...after I saw the Civil War trailer.
UGH I'M SO DONE WITH THE TEXT CHANGING BACK TO DEFAULT FONT. I HAVE ALWAYS USED ARIAL ON THIS POSTING A POST ON A BLOG THING SO STOP WITH WHATEVER THAT IS!!
Excuse me.
So, where was I? Trailer.
The trailer, if you're a Marvel fan, you'll understand 'cause...
*starts sad song in the background*
YOU  JUST CAN'T HANDLE ALL THE FEELZ THAT BREAKS YOUR HEART RIGHT WHEN TONY SAID "SO WAS I."
We all wanted the trailer, we were waiting for the trailer, we just couldn't be patient about it. We made memes and image macros about the trailer and how we couldn't wait for it to come out. Then the trailer came out, we were all so happy and excited to see it. We clicked on the video... And when you saw that heartbreaking moment of your life:

Steve: "Sorry, Tony. You know I wouldn't do this if I had any other choice. But he's my friend."
Tony: "So was I."

I could hear my heart breaking apart.
The scene when they fight and everything. I CAN'T.
Marvel, you can take my money, but DON'T DO ANYTHING TO MY HEART AND ALL MY FEELZ. ALL THE FEELZ, THAT I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE ANYMOAR.
If the Captain America: Civil War trailer of feelz could break my heart, then what will happen if I watch the full Captain America: Feelz War?? Well, I can't resist it.
JUST DON'T KILL ANY OF THEM, MARVEL. I SWEAR, IF YOU DO, I'M GONNA CRY.
Please don't, Marvel.

So yeah, even if anyone's gonna die, I doubt they're actually gonna die. 'Cause you know, nobody can't die in MCU.
Phil Coulson's alive, Loki's alive, Nick Fury's alive, basically everyone's alive, LOL.
So when the MCU's Spider-Man reboot happen, Uncle Ben probably won't die. Or maybe, he'll turn into a food product...  Get it?? That's according to my calculation, and I'm bad at math, so don't ever trust that. XD

So that's it for this post, guys. I hope y'all got a mood boost after reading, or went crazy, or sad because of all these feelz I gave to y'all.
Whatever it is, thanks for reading! Have a really great day, you're all worth it!1!!

Oh, and if any of you knows how to change default font, let me know!! I really need help rn, haha.
This is me, every time the font changed back (to Times New Roman, I think): "DAMMIT STOP WITH CHANGING THE FONT, I WAS HAPPILY USING ARIAL!!!!!"
BTW, Blue Neighbourhood is soooo good!! Proud of you Troye!! x

Stay awesome! See ya later!
-Kam and all the feelz

No comments:

Post a Comment