Sunday, December 13, 2015

YouTube Rewind hype

Holiday is getting closer, school break is getting closer!!! I CAN FINALLY CHILL!!!

Hello! Adele???

Hi, I'm back here again! How's life? Have you seen this year's YouTube Rewind??
All I can say is, YOUTUBE REWIND 2015 IS SO AWESOME!!! I watched it a few hours after it came out. It's always a huge hype everytime YouTube Rewind came out each year, and I've been waiting for 2015's turn since I watched 2014's YouTube Rewind. I was like, Whoa, this is so cool, I have to watch next year's YouTube Rewind.

I'm just gonna be honest, YouTube Rewind 2014 is actually the first one I saw. It's a shame isn't it? Well, I started loving YouTube and all the YouTubers so much since 2014. Before that, I thought YouTube is all just an ordinary video sharing website. But now it's not! It's an amazing community filled with amazing, nice people, and I love being around them. A lot of people grew with YouTube, now they're much more successful than they were, when they started YouTube. Now it's also a job for some people. It's amazing how much YouTube, and the internet have grown since the beginning.

Like what I said in my Exciting stuffs post:
"This one is gonna happen not in 2016 but late 2015 and it's... YouTube Rewind 2015!
I'm hoping there will be Jaspar. PewDiePie, Tyler Oakley, Troye, Connor, Dan and Phil, I hope they will be back in YouTube Rewind 2015. Maybe more moar YouTube gamers? Since now they have the new YouTube Gaming platform, they should include that and few other gamers, maybe Markiplier, JackSepticEye..."
I'm so happy some of my favorite YouTubers are there! PewDiePie is back again, with Zoella! Pewella! Tyler is back too, with Anthony and Ian Smosh! Connor is also there again, very early in the video, with Lilly iisuperwomanii and others in a ball pit. PHANDOM MAKE SOME NOISE!!! DAN AND PHIL ARE BACK, as the kids in Charlie bit my finger! Adorable!
And that I said there should be more gamers? Markiplier is finally there, with his pink hair! Along with other gamers including CaptainSparklez and Smosh Games in the set of Five Nights At Freddy's! Jack isn't there, but it's okay, I hope you can join the others in 2016, Jack! Sean!

Yeah, YouTube Rewind is always so cool!
If you haven't seen the video, check it out here. Also check out behind the scenes, I know you want to! ;)
Behind the scenes always make everything perfect.
Now it's time to wait for YouTube Rewind 2016! YAY!
I still couldn't believe it's been a year already??

It's December 13, 2K15's D28 is in 15 DAYS!!!!!!!! 100% real proof right here.
Everday, I'm like..
It's gettin' closer, it's gettin' closer, it's gettin' closer, it's gettin' closer, it's gettin' closer!!!!!
In british accent. No, not really. It's all in my mind, lol.
It's weird how time goes so fast, I feel old, like a 280 year old person. JUST KIDDING!
That wasn't funny, was it?
Whatevs.

SO that's all for this post, I hope we can talk again later!
Have fun watching YouTube Rewind! And waiting for 2K15's D28 just like me!
Have a nice day and goodbye!

-Kam loves #YouTubeRewind so much! Thanks for this year, YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment