Monday, November 30, 2015

Musician Possible

Musician Possible? Mission Possible? Mission Impossible? I don't know.

Hello from the past! This is another post after I posted this post, I made both on Friday, because I'll be away this weekend. I will post this probably on Monday (Nov 30th).
I used the word 'post' too much, I'm very sure you're all confused by now. LOL.

I don't actually know what to talk about in this post (post again) so... I don't know. Exactly.
I'm running out of ideas, and topics, and whatever else. I realized every month I posted 5 posts and so I just want to keep up with that number.
So forgive me, if this post is too short.

Have you guys ever experience this thing, when you listen to a song overnight, in repeat. So, like, you listen to this song while you're sleeping. And the next day you listen to that song again, it sounds different. I did this, and it kinda ruined 3 songs that I listened to.
I don't know what happened, I thought it was the music, but no. I listened to the song in my phone, and when I tried listening to it in my laptop, it still sounds different.
Is this normal? Is this okay? Will this last forever? I found an answer that I believe it's true.
(Here's the link to it. See best answer.)
Musician's ear? Okay, I think that's fine.

Now because I don't know what else to talk about, here's the 'fiction story' I told you about in the last post.
SPOILER ALERT
Just the plot:

In a land so far in a planet called spoiler, lives a half-human race called the spoilers. They were at peace. Until one man, this is a spoiler, stood upon everyone else, being the only one with mythical power. This mythical power was meant to be a curse, but with his intelligent, he turned this curse into a controllable power. All the spoiler worship him but a family called spoiler again. With jealousy and misunderstood, the spoiler lol murdered spoiler. But what everyone still doesn't know until now, what happened to spoiler's son.

I don't want to spoil you, lol. Plus the names are so weird, like what I said. No, not Sir Doublebuttocks, of course not.

That's it for now, sorry it's too short.
Bye!

-Kam is running out of ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment