Friday, January 1, 2016

New year!

Happy new year!
Welcome 2016! I hope this year, I will become a better person.
New year. New hope. New feels. (Of course, Civil War?) And more craps from Kam.
OH YEAH, Civil War is in 126 days! I am so excited! Now I remember, I was gonna get a screenshot of the countdown (this is my trusted one) when it reaches 128 days, 12 hours, 28 minutes, 12/28 seconds. I forgot, lol. Why? Because... JUST LOOK AT THE NUMBERS, THEY ARE MY NUMBERS, MY FAVORITE NUMBER, 28. Am I too obsessed with the number of 28? Yeah, I know. Forgive me please.

What are you excited for in 2016? What about me? Oh, you know, and you really don't have to ask back since I would go crazy about this.

IT'S CAPTAIN AMERICA CIVIL WAR!!!
And you don't have to ask why, since the answer is always: because I want to get all the feels. NO, just kidding. I'm a fan, not a big fan, but okay, I am. But I'm quite a new fan. I don't care, at least now I'm in the fandom and I am obsessed with them.
I'm ready to get all the feels, it's gonna be a sad movie for all of us fangirls, lol.
#TeamCap but I also love RDJ, and he noticed me, so IDK, #TeamIronMan ? But I love Chris so much. OKAY! #TeamCap
Halp I can't decide.
I honestly don't want anyone to die in Civil War, just don't kill anyone, Marvel, and you're safe. Srsly I even made an image macro: One does not simply, die in MCU. SO DON'T. LET EVERYONE ALIVE. Check the image macro on my Tumblr. If you wanna get some feels. #promo #TylerOakleyismymaster LOL

Speaking of being a new fan, I'm now a fan of Star Wars. I wasn't a fan before I watched The Force Awakens. The Force dragged me not into the light side, not into the dark side, but to the fandom. #fangirllife #feels101
I watched all the original trilogy now, and I'm planning to watch the prequel trilogy soon. Han x Leia. :D Even though... nevermind, that would be a spoiler. Spoiler-> RIP Han Solo :'(They're all awesome, and so is The Force Awakens. So yeah. I'm learning more about Star Wars and soon, I will be a true Jedi geek. (fangirl) XD

Give me a lightsaber.

People that made my 2015: YouTubers and the Avengers!
Best moment of 2015: When RDJ noticed me. <3 AHAHAHA OH GOD my feels.

I feel like that's it for today's post. GET IT?! Feels. And, "I have a bad feeling about this." or "I can feel it." the force is flowing inside me. Ah whatever. :P
May the force be with you! Always! Or us, may the force be with us! Okay cool!
Have a great day, and I hope this will be a great year for all of us!
See ya next time!

-Kam is a Jedi, just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment