Thursday, October 29, 2015

Where is it

Tell me
Where is it
Where is Civil War trailer!?
I'm excited, alright? Too frickin' excited I can't even wait 'till May 6, 2016. But there's still no trailer released online?? How am I gonna stay alive? Where is it? Where's the trailer?? I'm waiting. I've been waiting, for too long.
Yes, I saw some low quality videos on YouTube of Civil War's D23 footage. But they are too short! :(
Some fans also made fan-made trailers. I have to say, they are all well made, well edited and so good... But I'm we're all still waiting for the official trailer. I am waiting. Are you? Are you waiting for it?

DAMMIT! Screw this.
No, okay, calm down, it's okay. I WILL WAIT. FOR THE TRAILER. AND UNTIL MAY 6, 2016. I'M EXCITED. HELP.

I read this Cinemablend article, it says: "Marvel has made a habit of releasing the first trailers for their May releases in October the year before. However, October is nearly over and there hasn’t been any sign of the Captain America: Civil War trailer." What? Okay.
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO TIME TRAVEL
Also that the trailer might be included in Star Wars: The Force Awakens??? "...we can expect the Captain America: Civil War trailer to be included when the Star Wars franchise makes its grand return to the big screen in December."

Honestly, I subscribed to Cinemablend to get the latest Civil War news right to my e-mail. I'd do anything to 1v1 John Cena see Civil War's trailer as soon as possible. Because I love MCU and I'm so excited for Civil War (I've said this too many times, sorry, lol). And Chris Evans is currently my favorite actor. Wow. Amaze.

I don't know. May 6 is in 7 months, I think. I have a lot of scary important things to do before that. And I think, to watch Captain America: Civil War will be my reward for doing those things properly, if I do them properly. A reward for all my hard work, so I have to work hard on these things and everything will be worth it.

So it's in 7 months? I bookmarked this page, it's a countdown until Civil War, by the time I'm writing this, it's going to release in 189 days. What's going to happen before that? Like what I said, a lot of scary things, but a lot of cool things; Blue Neighbourhood release, YouTube Rewind 2015, and everything else, but the most important is... My birthday, which is in 2 months. It's December 28, I'm just hoping if someone could give me This Book Loves You for my birthday. ;) WINKS WINKS, PLEASE.
I really want it tbh, so if next time I'm stressed out, but I don't have the internet connection to watch Pewds or other YouTuber, and if I'm bored to play all the video games I already played, I can just open a page and drown in happiness. Or read the whole book and gain the power of happiness, that would definitely help me to deal with problems.

That's all, I read a lot of articles, and I gave you a lot of informations about Civil War... and my birth date ;) WHICH IS IN 2 MONTHS AND I'M HOPING YOU'LL TWEET ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY! don't forget, buy me TBLY kk!
It's all about being patient, huh? Alright, I will be patient.
So, bye! See you in cinemas on May 6, 2016! Cuz I made a cameo appearance! jk

Happy Kam's 10th post, everyone! Please enjoy your stay at Kamfff's Blogworld of Weirdness!
Heck yeah Civil War
-Kam is being patient

No comments:

Post a Comment