Monday, October 5, 2015

Wow wow x8

WHAT IS HAPPENING
I'm asking you, don't ask me back! -.-

How are you today? ^^
Do you feel weird like I do?
Then check out my tumblr.
And my recent post on tumblr, students will relate to this post.

Okay, I can't.
I can't even.
I can't. Just can't.

Today I want to talk about stuffs, I don't know what it will be, juts keep reading.
And, I'm gonna show you something first, but don't freak out.
I kinda freaked out to be honest, when I saw this, I dunno, I got a weirdly satisfying feeling.
Don't freak out alright? No actually feel free to do it in the comments

Marvel/Avengers fans will love this.

In this 'Birthday Scenario The Avengers Version' picture...
My birth date is December 28 and I went to the beach with Captain America! XD
Wow, I mean, if only! :P

See yours!


I was like
WHAAAT THE HEEECK
This is so freakin' amazing (just like me) I really want this to happen in real life.
Too impossible? I know, INA to USA is like halfway around the globe. But some people say "Nothing is impossible" I guess I believe that? Yeah.

It's pretty much like this picture gave me another reason to stay alive. Who knows? It might happens in the future. I'm definitely waiting.
I don't know, my imagination is so good, I've been imagining about that lately.
But remembering what Thor said in Avengers: Age of Ultron...

I am Thor, son of Odin Kam, child of someone you don't need to know,
and as long as there is life in my breast...
I am running out of things to say!

So yeah basically believe in yourself and work hard for it, nothing's impossible.
And do what you want to do, be whatever you want, cuz it's your life. It's not your life if anybody else always tells you what to do. Believe in yourself and believe in your dreams.
Love yourself! And your life! I know sometimes it sucks, just plan to make it better for the future. I know it's hard, I'm feeling the same way, it's basically everyone has problems, even your idols and celebrities, just maybe different type?
Try hard, try more, don't give up.
Remember,
you have to open everything that is wrapped around your gift box before you get what's inside it.

Do you remember the post I made called Dumb Life Facts with Kam?
Well just so you know, the first fact, happened to me today.
It sucks. No wait? It drops? Falls? What?
Wanna know the full story? Probably not, but it was like...
"Oh my gosh, get out of there!! What the heck, seriously!? What is wrong with you!? This is so uncool!! Are you kidding me!? But I ate watermelons like everyday! This is unfair!! Holy crap, why is it.. just.. why.. I can't! Help!! Send help, anyone!! I need help!! Is this how it feels when people give birth?? Yeah maybe, I don't know. It's still hanging there, what the heck!? When is this gonna end!? Push!!! I need a repulsor inside my butt hole!! I feel like my anus is going to break anytime soon! I can do this! Do it!!! Just do it!!! But I can't turn into Shia LaBeouf in this kind of situation!! Please, don't make me desperate!! Am I turning into Incredible Hulk!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!"
The result? Not worth it.
Just when I looked inside it...
NO I AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU.
It hurt my butt

Wow.
Just wow.

Guess that's it for this post? Hop yu liek it! Pece.
Very inspirational isn't it? lol
Okay, I'll see you again next time! Byeee! ;) wink wink wink

-Kam AND AS LONG AS THERE IS LIFE IN MY- what

No comments:

Post a Comment