Monday, November 9, 2015

First post of November

Hi! This is the first post of November! Sorry I haven't been posting anything for more than a week, I couldn't think of anything to post.
Civil War is 178 days away, just to remind everyone.

I have to tell you...
Excitement before, then disappointment after.
It happened to me this week, and I don't like it. (I don't wike it!)
I'll tell you the story.
I went to a bookstore, I was hoping that I could find This Book Loves You (by PewDiePie! :P). Well, I mean it could be there since the building is quite big, there should be some imported books. I thought maybe if I couldn't find his book I could just get any other YouTuber's book if possible.
I was so excited when I was on my way there, I just couldn't stop thinking about how exciting it would be if I could find the book in that bookstore. I arrived at the bookstore and quickly asked the employee where can I find imported books.
He told me I can find them upstairs, so I went up there, trying to calm down and find it slowly. I looked around and finally I found few imported books that are in English language. I found some Minecraft guide books, Harry Potter books, some random books I can't remember. But I couldn't find any YouTuber's book.
I thought, maybe it's somewhere else, the building is quite big. After I looked around in the bookstore, finding that book but it's nowhere, then I went to the 3rd floor. It's says that there's imported books on the 3rd floor so I guess I'd try going there. Still, it wasn't there. I found other imported books though, The Hunger Games (translated), more translated books that are now movies.
I couldn't even find YouTuber's book. Really?
I was in another city months ago and they had Shane Dawson's I hate Myselfie, Grace Helbig's book. I mean...
Oh man.
They're with the same bookstore company. Or something.
I'm disappointed, really. I went home feeling empty. I didn't know why.

Whatever, it's hard living in this place, man.
If you also live in Indonesia, and are a bro, and found/bought This Book Loves You, please tell me where you found/bought it.
I deserve to read TBLY, to stay calm.

Pewds' if you ever want to go to Indonesia, please bring your book, I'll buy it.
I know he said it's fine if I don't buy it, I just need to keep supporting by watching his videos. But Pewds, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO AND I WANT YOUR BOOK.*calming down*
Wait! Kam is calming down??? That reminds me of something!
*Drum roll*
I made that a minute ago, lol.
It's a mess. XD pls don't get seizure

I don't know anymore.
I'll stop now, okay? See you in the next post, okay? Okay. Okay, now, bye!

-Kam wants This Book Loves You

No comments:

Post a Comment