Thursday, October 1, 2015

Okay so

Hi everybody welcome to another blog post and yeah whatever
Today I am uninspired
LIKE I JUST HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO POST
But I tried okay, I tried. Like I wanna just keep up with this thing with at least one post a week. Don't wanna make this one end up like the other blogs I made years ago.
Just a little update and stuffs okay. Yeah I get it, no one cares. Why would you come here and read this anyway.
I have to let ya'll know, actually, I'm typing this thing while eating sausage. "Who caaares...!"
I was sick yesterday, and the day before yesterday, what do you call it?
But well I'm pretty good today. I was like a dying turtle at class today, literally had no energy. I had quite a blast tho, when I gathered with my good friends from the last grade. #wow many fun

I am still uninspired.
Do you want me to describe this sausage I'm eating right now? No you don't.
You probably wanted to know how I eat this sausage with 360 noscope #MLGPRO

gosh, what happened to my life..

Can you look at this picture please
Get it? XD #firstblogpic yaay

I also wanted to tell you this thing...
which is kinda embarrassing idk

I just made a tumblr blog
wait what
yeah
I just signed up to tumblr
YEAH I KNOW, I get it... "You made a tumblr in 2015?? Say whaaaa..?"
Too late? I know, I know.
But I don't care, better late than never, right??? I knew tumblr since IDK. Years ago, but I didn't make one cuz I wasn't interested or something. Now that I'm interested to join in the lair of ultimately amazing powerful magical fangirls, so I joined. I kinda want to get in a community of amazing people and be creative, you know edit stuffs, make it look hilariously ridiculous yet amazing and put it online. I WILL TOTALLY LOVE THIS WHOLE THING.
So please, welcome me to the community! :D
I'll try my best to enjoy myself in there and actually be productive (what) on tumblr, AND, spend some times a day, post as much as I can.
If you're interested to check me out on there, the link is here.
I will be posting stuffs related to video games, YouTube, Marvel, and maybe, fangirl about a lot other stuffs. please drag me into your fandom
Yeah that's pretty much it.

Look, I don't know what else to talk about? I'm kinda considering to have a YouTube channel with videos uploaded regularly. But I'm still not sure how would that go with this kind of internet connection in my country. It sucks, sometimes, so I don't know.
Well, maybe some short videos, like a clip from my gameplays, which maybe won't last a minute long.

Anyway, that's it for now.
Wait, #welcomeoctober :D

Thank you for reading this far! My posts are pretty much useless, you know.
Stay awesome, and amazing. Let's not forget "amazing".

-Kam TUMBLR NOOB

No comments:

Post a Comment