Sunday, October 25, 2015

What am I doing

I have no idea what I'm doing

It's been a month (I think) since my first post on this blog...
and I still have no idea what is the point to all these.
To share life stories and be creative? I think so. But it's pretty much being so crazy about memes and the internet and how wonderful it is. ERMAHGERD. Much wow.

I've been editing stuffs lately, for ma fab tumblr. swag.
And it went pretty well, people left notes and stuff. I AM READY.
Am I good at editing? Who knows, but my imagination can run really weird, and wild. Just like Troye's album. Yeah. #spon jk

-Draft from Oct 10th-


BACK TO THE PRESENT -Oct 25th-

HEEEYYY I am very sorry of what happened to my blog lately.
Nothing happened, yeah, exactly! Nothing happened, and whoa, nothing. NOTHING. I was sick and I didn't post anything for years, whoa. But screw that, I'm back.

Although there's nothing happened to my blog these last few weeks, but so much things happened out there, that I was very excited about.

- Pewds' This Book Loves You came out 5 days ago on October 20th. Would love to buy it if it's available here. I missed the livestream though, haha. But I watched it and *spoiler* there's Matthew McConaughey! ;) Very inspirational.
- Also Tyler Oakley's book Binge, came out on the same day.
- Pewds' super secret show's teaser trailer is also out and I saw it, so excited. It's called Scare PewDiePie and it's coming 2016 (Whoa so much exciting stuffs is going to happen in 2016!)
- Troye Sivan's new LP album is available for pre-order, called Blue Neighbourhood (Coming December 4th). The 3rd part of it's music video is out and it's TALK ME DOWN, YAAAAS!
- PewDiePie reached 40 million subscribers! As a bro, I'm very proud of him! And yesterday (October 24th) was his 26th birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY POOOODS!!!!!!!!

Pewds all over this post.
Okay.
I think that's all for this post, I'll try posting more in the future...
AND I'LL SEE YOU AGAIN! BYE!

-Kam Loves You Too

No comments:

Post a Comment