Friday, October 9, 2015

I want a new phone

Heeey

What's up? :D
It's hard to type right now, I'm eating something... hold on.
There's no point in that, I know. LOL.

Do you know the struggle when your phone's in low/weak signal? This happened to one of my friend, when I really need her to send me a file. :/
She ended up sending me 5 of that file, and it took a really long time. I waited and I kept clicking refresh inbox lol, cuz I thought it was already there. XD

Well, I got the file...
It's just a zip archive with some Minecraft Pocket Edition worlds in it, though. XD
Don't tell me it's not worth it. LOL.

I also have a phone signal related problem. It's a little different.Sometimes, my phone give me the 'No signal' sign. It's frustrating.
When I turn the 3G off, use 2G, it's back to normal, well sometimes it won't work.
When it won't work, I have to reboot my phone few times, then it's back to normal.
BUT SOMETIMES IT ALSO WON'T WORK and it will say 'No sim card'.

Crap.

Then that is when I start to rage all over my room and throw *sigh* signs to the air.
And don't forget I also turn into Incredible Hulk or either a malfunctioning chitauri army just when Stark send the missile to the mother ship or whatever that is. *power loss*
The solution is either wait for more than 6 hours until the phone scan is done, then reboot the phone again, or with the new found way, by turning the power off and then take a dump on the sim card reset the sim card (take it off and put it back away).

I DON'T WIKE IT!!!

Any of you have the same struggle?
LIKE HOW THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE THIS STOP FROM HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE
Does it mean I have to get a new phone?
Cuz I kinda want a new phone. Since the power button is also kinda jammed or something, I have to push it harder so it will respond to my touch what

Off topic now.

I noticed Marcus is now back from his Indonesia trip with Niomi.
And Pewds is back to UK from LA. I wonder what did he shoot? I'm excited to see this TV show. He was in a talk show, with Stephen Colbert. Excited with his This Book Loves You, even though I don't really know if I can buy it or not. Legend of The Brofist is an awesome game, watched the gameplay, saw some screenshots from other Bros, also tried the game.

And, there's something that's always giving me a weird feeling.
When I click preview and see the preview, it's always longer than when I see it in the editor, also the letters are smaller, soo.. IDK.

I think that's it?
Yeah. So... bye?
BYE! :D

-Kamaaaaaaaaazing

No comments:

Post a Comment